GhostFace: Problem? Or not?
GhostFace, considered by many to be a better Myers (Or a worse Myers.)
So, opinions on GhostFace?
Wait... where'd the image g-. GhostFace.
GhostFace, considered by many to be a better Myers (Or a worse Myers.)
So, opinions on GhostFace?
Wait... where'd the image g-. GhostFace.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Really love the character but somehow I get bored of him after playing a few matches.
Ghostface is pretty well designed and fun for both sides, but FOR THE LOVE OF THE ENTITY FIX THE REVEAL MECHANIC
He needs an actual moonwalk animation, crotch grab included, to be more fun. He's not Top Tier, but he is well rounded, just need them to recode his power to be more consistent. Sometimes I could be looking straight at him and still not have him de-shroud. Other times, I could be looking at the moon and accidentally alert him to my location.
In the right hands, he can be a force to be reckoned with.
-Fix his Reveal mechanic
-Lower his power cooldown from 30 seconds down to either 25 or 20 seconds and nerf the cooldown addons accordingly
I like playing against him but his reveal bug needs to be addressed.
His broken reveal mechanic is what nets him many of his kills. If it worked as intended he'd be seriously struggling more than he does.
They need to fix his reveal mechanic as soon as possible.
Ghostface is fine he’s a great killer all they have to do is fix his reveal mechanic and reduce night shrouds cooldown to 20 seconds
Lots of fun to play as and against in my opinion. Reveal mechanic could use some work as most have said, but I don’t have anything bad to say about him
I don't have problems with him beyond how inconsistent revealing him is, and he's fun to play against, but he outperforms every other stealth killer at stealth. He's got the best natural camouflage of any of them bar cloaked Wraith, makes the least noise, and has the best sneak attack potential with instantly exposing as he pops out of stealth (on a successful stalk.)
But I'd prefer to see the other stealth killers given a better stealth game than Ghostface given a worse one.
He needs some buffs he's not that great especially against SWF
Then give him addons that are actually useful.