DS tweak

Make it true anti tunnel perk by doing the following:

  • Timer stops while in chase.
  • Timer stops while in x meter radius of stealth killer.
  • Timer stops while downed.
  • Bleed out stops while downed (if DS is active)
  • If everybody is running DS and killer slugs everybody after unhooking. Killer is holding the game hostage.
  • ‘Can add more if someone has something interesting to add...

Comments

  • Ah, yes, so when I translate this, it reads:

    "Make DS like a superhero power."

    Got it.

  • I think it's in a good spot, let's wait a bit before buffing it.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Ah, yes, so when I translate this, it reads:

    "Make DS like a superhero power."

    Got it.

    You still can’t do anything... It will make it so you can’t tunnel a person out wait the DS timer and hook them.

  • The timer will never stop while in a chase, the Devs said they don't want to change chase mechanics. (Right now you can moonwalk or stare at the ground to deliberately lose chase.)