Another ######### thing about Trickster I just noticed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGVCH1AiiVQ

Go to 13:39 and look at the Claudette's laceration meter, when TrU3 hits the Feng Min the Claudette's laceration meter goes down by I believe 5 hits! He is even worse than I thought lmao

Comments

  • Maybe he should be a survivor not a killer anymore, anyway a survivor is stronger than him. Removing his blood from his skin and his weapon and he is a survivor.

  • When you fill someone's laceration meter any one else with any amount of laceration has it immediately removed/healed.

    I noticed this in a game where I was at 6 laceration after running the killer for a while and he switched and knives another survivor and she became injured quickly and I no longer had any laceration.

    It's pretty dumb.


    Edited due to phone

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    When you fill someone's laceration meter any one else with any amount of laceration has it immediately removed/healed.

    I noticed this in a game where I was at 6 hours after running the killer for a while and he switched and knives another survivor and she became injured quickly and I no longer had any laceration.

    It's pretty dumb.

    What?

    It can't be this ridiculous...

  • Right? I was surprised myself.

    It was there only time I believe it's happened though. But it's still another issue with the killer.

    It might be only in a down, as the other survivor was bad and got downed quickly, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't. Either way it's really stupid and unneeded.

  • That has to be a bug. I refuse to believe this is intended, even for BHVR this would be insane if it was intentional design.

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    When you fill someone's laceration meter any one else with any amount of laceration has it immediately removed/healed.

    I noticed this in a game where I was at 6 hours after running the killer for a while and he switched and knives another survivor and she became injured quickly and I no longer had any laceration.

    It's pretty dumb.

    I hadn't noticed. It might be a mechanics to mitigate camping maybe?

  • @Bwsted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2074509#Comment_2074509

    I hadn't noticed. It might be a mechanics to mitigate camping maybe?

    It might be.

    Part of me thinks there may be a bug that removes it on injury sometimes, and it is only supposed to remove it on down?

    Who knows. I don't like it either way.

  • noticed this aswell, someone just immediately lost all their lacertaion meter all of a sudden.

    though that has to be a bug... there is no way that is intended... right?

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    That has to be a bug. I refuse to believe this is intended, even for BHVR this would be insane if it was intentional design.

    Legion loses his power on a successful M1, I wouldn't say it's impossible.