Unpopular Opinion: DS was completely fine and didn't to be nerfed.
Ha Ha ha I'm just kidding. you got baited. (DANCEHALL HORN)
But in all seriousness if you clicked on this and reading this have a great and relaxing day. And remember to stay positive.
♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ・o・) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Comments
Honetly at this point it's a popular opinion with all the threads saying so as well.
Thanks bro but seriously to be honest i dont think it deserves a nerf to be honest and it actually done its great job as an anti tunneling perk but since people keep on abusing it again I actually dont mind the nerf as it makes sense for it to be really an anti tunneling perk .
I was expecting this thread to have been posted a day or two ago when I first opened it (depending on time zones)
Aw, I was all ready with my Caps Lock key on and everything!
Not sure why saboing is on there either but I think the exit gates aren't for like 1v1 end game scenarios. Maybe?
Thank god I was about to nuke this entire thread with salty comments of Old DS.
Sorry if I disappointed you there but I hope you have a great day.
I was going too but I got nervous about posting it.
If you have time to sabo a hook, you aren't being tunneled.
You sure get me hahaha. Nice bait :)