Funniest usernames you've ever seen

I had a match against someone named "I'm toxic" and her friend, "DMCA Violation" and I AFK'd the whole match because I crapped myself laughing. Anybody else got some great username encounters?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    My Console has a 10 character name limit so sadly the really funny stuff is not possible there. However, once saw a person named "Otto no :(" and I wonder to this day who Otto is and what he has done 🤔

    But the best has to be the Cheryl player with the Lisa skin named "Nurse Joy".

    This destroyed me for some reason I don't get myself lmaoo

    reminds me of the time I saw a Tapp named officer Jenny

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    hex: offender

    have this Pulitzer prize

  • Saw them a long time ago (like 2 years) on PS4, and not seen them since.

    It was 2 players, obviously a small swf. First one was: DontComeNeaMe. Played a Nea of course.

    Other one I can’t quite remember, but it was a play on Dwight. Something like Dwightful Surprise. Guess what - he was a Dwight!


    Anyway, that was fun!

    More recently I’ve seen IAmTheKiller (playing as survivor). Lol

  • This content has been removed.
  • Default Dwight

    They were a default Dwight with Dwight's default perks at tier 3.

    They carried the ######### team

  • Seen a fair share but one that made me launch off my seat was a claudette whose name was "Dig Bick"

  • Myer's Left and Right Nipple, this was from a video compilation by Otz.

  • HEX: Gon Give It To Ya

  • BillyWonka

    I don't remember what I was playing or why this was so funny, but it just stuck and still makes me laugh to this day

  • There are three that are forever in my brain that I've seen on survivors:

    Hex: George W Bush

    Mettle of Meg

    Object of Depression

    Also had a killer the other day called GayTikTok which gave me a good laugh.

  • Hex: devour ass

    Probably censored on here

  • Hex: Gonna give it to ya and also John F. Kennedy

  • ****youkiller


    I chopped that dwight.

  • Hex: Power Bottom

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    hex: offender

    Played with them too, geeked.

  • Wasn't on DbD, but was playing with some one PSN that was "Weldmybuttshut" I laughed way too hard for way too long.

  • Uhh... I can try to remember.

    Bustycheekss TTV. Not even advertising anyone's TTV on purpose, that's their actual Steam name. The TTV just made it funnier.

    Me laughing at the username Buttqueef proves I have a terrible sense of humor.

    And uh... Dr. Phil you up.

  • Hex: Cuse me. Survivor was a Meg dressed as a Karen.

    Hex. Three Man Game. Saw it in a Video where a survivor used a The Game Offering and dc'ed directly at the beginning of the game. (this was before piggys map became a pallet heaven).

    Mario & Luigi. Dwight in default red/green clothes.

  • P3 Tapp. Name, ...WapTapper.

    Thought that was hilarious

  • Pajama Link. That was dressed with dwight's elf hat and green default clothes.

    Dog BullSh*t. he was a pizza biker dwight.

    TeRrIbLeZaTDrUgZ. It was a Cheryl Mason.

    Hex: Nurse Joy. It was other another Cheryl with the Lisa outfit. I think?

    Nasbootyeater. It was a meg with the Corvids outfit.

  • I've seen color-coded Dwights named Mario and Luigi, but I usually ignore usernames and focus on who the Survivor is and what they're wearing. Hence why those names stuck out to me, because that was my original thought before I checked their names.

  • Twitch.tv/tv@tvTw


    It was...beautiful

  • 2 man SWF I've met today:

    "Summer Eletrohits" and "Summer Eletrobits"

    Both of them were playing as Yun-Jin Lee with the exact same cosmetics. It was... an interesting match.

  • DBDxMinecraftLP I dunno why but I laughed really hard.

  • Their name wasn't hilarious but I love the story. Their username was ChokeMeDadiMyers and by pure coincidence alone I was running Myers with a mori (didn't check their usernames in the lobby) so I got super confused when this David would just not leave me alone.

    I thought they were trying to farm but then I looked at their username and died of laughter, then proceeded to mori them. Turned out she was a Halloween freak and had every version of Michael's masks from the movies. The whole group was really fun to play with.