Visual update???????????

Is it just me? Or is anyone looking at the lobby and thinking... Wait a minute why does this killer look almost like they have been polished πŸ˜‚ Sorry I may be going crazy but from my 2.6k hour game time, the characters in 4.6.0 all look so shiny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comments

  • It’s just the new lighting in the menu since it looks so different from the others

  • @Zesty said:

    Is it just me? Or is anyone looking at the lobby and thinking... Wait a minute why does this killer look almost like they have been polished πŸ˜‚ Sorry I may be going crazy but from my 2.6k hour game time, the characters in 4.6.0 all look so shiny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    I’ve been on vacation for the last week and came back last night, fired the game up and definitely noticed things looked and felt smoother. In the update some definite optimization has occurred. Game runs VERY smooth now. There are little affects here and there which I can tell were added or reworked. Looks and feels great!

  • @Phasmamain said:

    It’s just the new lighting in the menu since it looks so different from the others

    That's what I was thinking it was. I hope the lighting on the characters always looks like this from now on. With the old lighting it made them look like PS3 models. With this new lighting is actually shows all the work that went into these models better.

  • If you wanna make the game look even better and you have a Nvidia card, I highly recommend turning on Image Sharpening in the Nvidia control panel to .50 sharpen and ignore film grain .17. Makes the game look way less blurry.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2071988#Comment_2071988

    That's what I was thinking it was. I hope the lighting on the characters always looks like this from now on. With the old lighting it made them look like PS3 models. With this new lighting is actually shows all the work that went into these models better.

    I agree it looks very nice

  • The lighting looks nice but for some reason some of the UI animations are on speed or something.

  • The lobby has bright white lighting, which accentuates all the details and such. In the default lobby, it was a muddy brown color which is why it looked "ugly".