Trickster is way underrated
Killers are expecting way too much with the new killer and is very much so underrated. He needs patience for his kills unlike most that seem way too easy like Spirit, Freddy, and Huntress, to only name a few. Killers are too used to downing people too fast and that is not fun for survivors at all. A slugged 4K is not the only way to have fun.
I played him at least 10 games the past two days and only had one game where someone got out through the actual gates. He was a lot of fun to play too and really is powerful. You can't spam his blades and waste them against everything and be sure and hit the survivor as much as you can. Be smart, not be a spammer! You must be strategic with your shots and not waste them. It only takes a few to injure them and then again to down them. I had one in the basement and I was actually able to down two at the same time with a single load of knives. This is extremely strong and I couldn't have done that with a killer like Wraith.
The devs should really wait a while and not have a knee-jerk reaction and buff him because his power has almost no counterplay when most maps are ridiculously sparse now. There needs to be a lot of time to see how he is doing. He is a strong killer. With all the powerful strong killer perks, he is going to be unstoppable.
Killers need to adjust their playstyle with Trickster and stop trying to play him like the other killers and expecting easy wins.
Comments
Trickster need alot more help than the twins did. I do enjoy his sense of excitement in a chase tho. I could easily run huntress and just axe them with a hatchet for an injured.
Apparently Sluzzy plays at rank 15. Good to know. Hey, pro tip: if you're at those ranks and you just chase normally without using his power, he's a lot stronger. Especially since the survivors have no idea what they're doing.
do something more creative. this baits are way lower quality.
"Apparently Sluzzy plays at rank 15. Good to know"
Not exactly. If I am not mistaken, Sluzzy is a Rank 2 killer.
Every time I go against Kpop Queen I roll my eyes and settle in for a boring several minutes. Yay, in a game with monsters and ghouls and mutants and poltergeists and all kinds of strategies and schemes to try to keep in mind there's nothing more exciting than running away from some random dude who just giggles and spams throwing knives.
I'm fairly certain you are mistaken, given the opinions they present.
I just checked DBD Playerstats, and I was right. Rank 2 killer.
Now why would a Rank 2 killer, who clearly knows just how frustrating the killer experience on higher ranks, think that survivors are weak? That is beyond me.
Trickster has a bat no other killer has a bat and he giggles better than the doctor
You're right Sluzzy, finally something I agree with. Trickster is actually incredibly strong when played right there's little survivors can do, almost like a Nurse or Spirit 2.0.
Oh wait ######### April Fools was yesterday, nevermind my bad.
This is the red-headed step child of the Forums isn't it...
He's literally a serial killer that tortures people and makes music out of their screams. Horror can take many forms, not every killer has to be some big mutated man in a mask.
Trickster is just another crutch killer who requires no brains to play. At least Huntress can only throw a hatchet every couple of seconds, The Trickster just spams throwing knives like it's a machine gun. 4 Knives thrown every second how on earth is that fair? you can't even counter him at loops because he just throws over them at you.
4 years of killer complaints has brought us to the trickster. This is the endgame for killer where you just hold a button to win and a continuous stream of death fires at the survivor until they are dead. If DBD continues on this trajectory the next killer will literally use mind powers to levitate survivors onto a hook at the start of the trial.
16....
In rapid succession...
If a survivor is caught out without LoS blockers, like the basement example Sluzzy gave, what do you think will down a healthy survivor quicker? 16 knives or 2 M1?
Also, I won’t shy away from being honest that I usually disagree with a lot of Sluzzy posts, BUT it’s totally unnecessary for most of you to be total dicks to Sluzzy.
Just to be clear - in a 1v4 game you think the 4 should be individually as strong as the 1.
This explains so much! :)
You're a day late Sluzzy, unless you're in a different time zone.
Sluzzy in my timezone you are 2 days later for this kind of threads, but good to see you, kinda got scared that Sluzzy2 was going to take over.
Even if Trickster is UP, I do agree that he's underrated. About half the tricksters I've gone up against have just gone full potato on him, sticking to throwing daggers when everyone can tell that that won't work. I've also gone up against good Tricksters that seriously strain and pressure loops that would otherwise have been fairly safe. I think he's better than people give him credit, even though he's certainly not -good-.