The Trickster should get buffed
The latest killer is very fun to play, but it's the weakest killer in the game. His power is miles worse than the Huntress'. In my opinion, Trickster's move speed should be increased to 4.6 [ 115% ] or 4.5 [ 112.5% ]. Also, while holding knife, he's move speed should be increased to 3.85 or 96.25% [ the same move speed has the Nurse ] and during main event, this move speed is increased to 4.05 m/s or 101.25%. He has also addons that increase his movement speed while holding a knife. That common addon should increase that move speed by 3.75% up to 4.0 and the uncommon should increase by 5% up to 4.05 m/s.
What do you think about this killer ? Does he need buffs or not ? Let me know in the comments!
Love you all!
Comments
I guess everyone can agree that trickster needs some buffs to be viable. You can say that I beat a particular team with trickster but if you think about it, you will realize that you would have beaten the same team much more conveniently with another killer like deathslinger for example.
Yeah, I think he should be just 4.6 killer and that would be okay. Some loops make using your ability very difficult, so you are just weaker killer.
For the love God I hope they remove or massively turn down his recoil. I can't aim with a controller, but with m&k I'm not fighting the controls as bad.
That slow down idea is really good. When you think about this, that survivor is about 1% or 1.25% slower for each blade you hit, this killer would easly catch up and he does not need additional base move speed. Ofc during main event, he should be faster than survivor, maybe 105% like the Nurse with Matchbox.
He need more than that
y'know, these changes are good, but I do think he should slow down while using his ability to Nurse's movement speed and it should be increased to 105% during main event. When he's 115% in main event, it would be too OP, you don't wanna play against old Nurse, right ?
Recent stream from a certain developer says they won't even be looking at Trickster for 2 months.
Get comfy.
Can you provide a source?
Was a post made yesterday called:
I'M CONVINCED THAT ALL-KILL WAS A MIS-TIMED APRIL FOOLS' PRANK
I cannot link the Twitter/Twitch clip sorry :( Just search this article
If that is really true then it will be a shame but atleast it will be 2 months and not 1 year.