Add loot boxes to the game
Add loot boxes to the game to make obtaining skins more dynamic.
Add loot boxes to the game to make obtaining skins more dynamic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. Can you downvote on this forum?
No, sorry, the grind is already too much.
No, loot boxes bad, buying the skins you want directly good
1/10 for this bait post. Only reason I didn't give you a zero is because you used a topic that will trigger some people into responding without reading or thinking. But unfortunately it's so low-effort, it's blindingly obvious what you are up to if you actually take a half a second to think about it
It depends. How would you earn them exactly? What can you even get out of them? And how much can they be bought for? If it's like a dollar a box then maybe. I'd just hope the ways to get them are not too ludicrous and the reward better be decent. I'd it gives you the cosmetics that usually only can be bought with auric cells sure. If I decided to pay for loot boxes it has to be cheaper than the skins. That why I say $1 a piece/box.
Sorry, I'm not falling for this bait.
Only if you can only buy them with Bloodpoints.
Don't get fooled, this is bait.
No! What?!
Not bait, the guy above you made a good suggestion for implementing loot boxes. There's nothing wrong with loot boxes as they don't effect the gameplay.
This has to be an april fools prank
I wish the LOL button still existed. It was such a good downvoting tool
Log out of the forums. :)
Why would you ever want lootboxes over directly purchasing cosmetics?
This is obviously bait, stop pretending it isn't.
Is this the fool of April post?
April Fool's, right? Posted at 10:01 PM, your time zone is unfortunately two hours ahead of this forum's time zone.