My Perk Idea: Pain Reliever
Share feedback and if its bad please request a rework/buff/nerf
Share feedback and if its bad please request a rework/buff/nerf
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"your grunts of pain is reduced by 200%" I didn't know you could make it more silent than silent :O
this was made to counter stridor spirit exclusively
I guess you could say this perk is 200% meant to counter stridor.
I meant that increasing the grunts of pain from 100% to 200% won't change anything. 100% is the maximum value if we're talking about reduced grunts of pain.
Done some math for you
100% - 50% = 50% with stridor. So half loud with stridor
200% - 50% = 150% Still completely silent
Oh, I didn't know you meant like that. I understand now.
Ok so sorry for asking I’m just a bit confused, but is the 200% moans of pain reduction permanent after 5 tokens or does it only last for 75 seconds like the blood stains?
All of it lasts for 75 seconds so people dont spam it abusively.
You cant re-activate it after 75 seconds.