A tribute to our Jiwoon (trigger warning: contains K-Pop).
I was trying to find a song to convey my feelings towards the Trickster and TT is perfect:
I start humming and before I know it I feel so irritated, I’m so upset
I’m normally not like this I love you so much
Think I’m all grown up now I’m free to make my own choices, but why
Why can’t I have it my way
The more I try to push you away, The more I’m drawn and attracted to you baby
I’m like TT Just like TT
You don’t know how I feel, So mean, so mean
I’m like TT Just like TT
Tell me that you’d be my baby
Do you realize what’s going on inside me
Don’t disappear from my view like this
Comments
I think this is my one, this is one of the many songs I use to cope with my severe anger issues and honestly playing Trickster made me go AFK because I was so annoyed at the game and just danced to FS for a bit.
Plus, playing as him makes me feel really special in my abilities of every other killer. I suddenly feel significantly better in my Huntress capabilities because at least she isn't Trickster.
Lol, Twice?
I would've expected BTS or Big Bang or smth.
Don't diss twice their music is great
The point is I'm like TT (crying) when I see what they have given us for our K-Pop Killer. And boy groups smell funny (though I do like iKon, Big Bang, and Epik High).
Sorry, I'm a gen 1.5 person so I don't know many of the newer gen groups.
Who are these girls again?
They're gen 12.8.
They're "Twice", I think they're a 3rd gen group (but I don't know about the generations so don't sue me) that managed to survive into the 4th gen. Their popularity in Korea has managed to get themselves dubbed "The Official Girl Group of Korea" and they're pretty popular among western audiences too.
JYP's quite late answer to SNSD. I'm not a Twice stan but they put out quality songs, mostly.
Oh, so are they Wonder Girls 2.0 or smth? Cuz I see JYP entertainment.
My goodness I'm getting old...
I don't know who Wonder Girls are except for their one song "So Hot" so I'm not the most equipped to answer that lol
Whoops, generation gap showing! hahaha
Nah, they're pretty old now. 14 years since debut to be exact.
But Twice's music is pretty good, not gonna lie. Kudos to JYP
Surely you've heard Wonder Girl's Nobody? "I want nobody nobody but chu"
Genuinely no lol, BLACKPINK is the only group I really listen to on the daily, Twice there's a few songs but it's BLACKPINK's entire discography lmao, and that's about it?? There might be the occasional one like Love4Eva or Feel Good (Secret Code) but my kpop knowledge is incredibly limited lmao.
I know I joke about it but I'm into rock and EDM moreso than kpop
Lmao they debuted before I was 7 no wonder I don't know them
There used to be K-Pop EDM, not so much any more sadly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_eo5j5sib8On a side note, the K-Pop forum I'm involved with was just as surprised to see DBD content as this forum is to see K-pop content.