Name add-ons that shouldn't be add-ons
and should instead just be a core-part of the killer. I'll start.
Trapper: Stitched Bag (carry more traps... because the trapper should be able to trap)
Huntress: Iridescent Head (kidding, kidding!)
Doctor: Order: Class 1 (putting survivors in T3 should help out in a chase as opposed to just being used to tunnel survivors after they're unhooked, thus illusionary pallets)
Leatherface: ...He needs a lot of work, and no amount of add-ons can help him. Even Chili+Beast Marks.
Freddy: Paint Thinner (he's punished too hard for putting multiple survivors to sleep and his power doesn't help with chases)
Amanda: Rule Set No. 2 (this is a no-brainer)
Spirit: Father's Glasses (ditto)
Overall, I think BHVR has a nasty habit of balancing killers around add-ons instead of the other way around. Killers should be strong and fun without add-ons and add-ons should be the icing on the cake. If you need add-ons to make the killer "good" then the killer is not, in fact, good.
I mean, do survivors have to take items+add-ons every match to be competitive against competent killers? They don't, because their base kit+perks are good enough and Killers should be the same way.
Comments
Spirit should be able to see blood in phase walk and should have standard improvements in all aspects of her phase walk ability.
Trapper and leatherface desperately need a rework
Doctor, illusionary pallets would be fine imo.
Rule Set No. 2 OR the trap always starts ticking as soon as survivors get unhooked.
Paint thinner would actually make Freddy a lot stronger (RIP sprint burst) and maybe Pill bottle?
I didn’t think about it before but I guess making survivors see imaginary pallets would be a good built in feature. Maybe instead order class I can make it appear the entity blocks vault points.
Spirit needs one thing and that is her phase walking sound to be taken off. I mean there is still the terror radius for crying out loud. ugh
I feel like it would be too OP especially considering she has add-ons to move farther and faster in phase walk she can simply snipe people very easily, thats also not considering monitor and abuse on top of all that lmao.
I'm not saying add the built-in bloodhound back just saying you could have made it more useful. Hell even making it a predator and bloodhound combo would be better as it could have been an amazing tracking add-on.
chilli+the beast's marks for leatherface, blue dress -freddy, last will - pig, moldy electrode - doctor(original charge time)
and other one hit killers are ok compared to this?
Chili add-ons for Leatherface personally.
Freddy Nancy's Masterpiece
Pig Obviously Rule Set 2
Myers Boyfriend's Memo
Really didn't say that, I was just giving my opinion lmao besides chainsaws are easy jukes anyway
Wraith: “The Hound” - Soot
Nurse: You can now toggle Plaid Flannel on and off
Myers: Boyfriend's Memo
Doctor: "Order" - Class I, either Moldy or Polished Electrode, and Maple Knight can be toggled on and off
Leatherface: The Beast's Marks and Award-Winning Chili
Freddy: Z Block, either the dream transition reducing part of Red Paint Brush or Unicorn Block, Paint Thinner,
Nancy's Masterpiece, and maybe Pill Bottle and Class Photo (only the aura-reading part of Class Photo)
Pig: Combat Straps and Rule Set No.2
Spirit: Father's Glasses and maybe Prayer Beads Bracelet
I get it, I am just saying I don't think it is to OP compared to other powers is all.
This would turn her into a super easy and efficient killer. She should stay as a rewarding killer when mastered.
BNP nerfed to ######### just remove it