Trickster what a waste of shards

Best part want to try a new killer and decide to play in the afternoon but nope 4 back to back red rank squads serves me right being a green rank wanting to try him out...I thought matchmaking was going to be fixed

Comments

  • I love playing a meme killer tbh, getting tbagged and bullied is the new norm with the recent killers

  • Well, you do get his perks, all of which I like. I hate hag but I would definitely buy her for her perks, so I did.

  • @Zaytex said:

    I love playing a meme killer tbh, getting tbagged and bullied is the new norm with the recent killers

    Makes me think all these other games on gamepass why am I giving dbd another chance🤣 I wonder how many other killers said yup that is my breaking point

  • At least the perks are decent this time and not like the ones from Charlotte..

  • Starstruck is definitely not a waste of shards, it instantly puts respect on your name as any killer, especially when you decide to carry your survivor towards a partially completed gen. If they stick around they are one-shot, otherwise, they are scared and have to move across the map abandoning the survivor.

  • I personally feel like Oni, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, Blight and Twins were all wastes of money. Although I managed to get all their Adepts, I never went back to them.

    But I've avoided the K-Pooper. And it he's a waste of SHARDS, I'm sure glad I didn't use cells or spend money on the chapter.

  • Blight was meh, Halloween was slated, Twins are hated, Trickster is junk. They're on roll lol. They really need to get it right for chapter 20 5th anniversary.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    Starstruck is definitely not a waste of shards, it instantly puts respect on your name as any killer, especially when you decide to carry your survivor towards a partially completed gen. If they stick around they are one-shot, otherwise, they are scared and have to move across the map abandoning the survivor.

    Yea that perk definitely worth it, i get to use it a lot with him and as we know hes slow as a snail.. So imagine this perk on a full mov killer like trapper. I think all trickster perks are decent or at least interesting. Sadly we never can have the combo wombo and the trickster itself its really weak.

  • @ShamelessPigMain said:

    Well, you do get his perks, all of which I like. I hate hag but I would definitely buy her for her perks, so I did.

    Hag is leagues above the trickster though

  • @Irisora said:

    At least the perks are decent this time and not like the ones from Charlotte..

    Its pretty sad but yeah it feels all I did was buy his perks and nothing else right now

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    Starstruck is definitely not a waste of shards, it instantly puts respect on your name as any killer, especially when you decide to carry your survivor towards a partially completed gen. If they stick around they are one-shot, otherwise, they are scared and have to move across the map abandoning the survivor.

    9000 shards for 1 perk though that sound right?

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    I personally feel like Oni, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, Blight and Twins were all wastes of money. Although I managed to get all their Adepts, I never went back to them.

    But I've avoided the K-Pooper. And it he's a waste of SHARDS, I'm sure glad I didn't use cells or spend money on the chapter.

    Out of curiosity y do you feel the killers you mentioned are waste of shards?

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2061682#Comment_2061682

    Out of curiosity y do you feel the killers you mentioned are waste of shards?

    Not necessarily shards. As shards are free and accumulated through playing. I suppose using them to unlock a killer, to at the very least acquire their perks, is logical.

    I admittedly have purchased all previous chapters/killers/survivors with money. But recently the penny dropped (no pun) and I finally noticed I never go back to the more recent killers.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Blight was meh, Halloween was slated, Twins are hated, Trickster is junk. They're on roll lol. They really need to get it right for chapter 20 5th anniversary.

    I actually didnt mind blight and the twins aren't as bad as trickster at least i can get hooks with them bit man trickster needs some buffs bad

  • I can't play her to save my life. I'd rather choke to death on a watermelon than play her for anything other than perks.