So which streamer told everyone to run Devour Hope?

I know most people in this game, survivor and killer, obsessively follow the trends. I normally see Devour Hope maybe once every 50 games but over the past week I see it constantly. Seen it 5-6 times just in the past couple of days. And no, not even with Undying.

Bringing a map or Detective's Hunch until this trend dies :)

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • Hmm,i've seen some more Devour Hope users too.

    It's often times so unexpected and sometimes completely turned games around because i or the other survivors couldn't find the totem.

  • Devour is the best hex left in the game, it works a lot better with the new Undying than it did the old.

  • Sometimes the combo is paired with Haunted Grounds so,

    be careful. 🥺

  • Ever since the undying nurf/change I have been running almost exclusively undying devour. Its a fun combo and has its own form of gen slowdown built into it. Its a really good combo too that I wouldn't say is Meta. I haven't done thw rifts do I don't know if there is a challenge tied to it. Nor do I know if a contract creator said anything about it. Its just fun is all...

  • I've seen it a lot since the Undying change, I used to run it before then though.

  • Devour Hope is versatile. You can strap it in any Build and be ok with it.

  • Cause it's a cool Perk, i knew that the moment Hag released. 😊

  • When the undying Nerf was announced, it was discussed by many how the Devour/Undying combo was going to be the next best thing. I think it took a bit, but it does seem to be much more prevalent than previous.

  • @Clevite said:

    When the undying Nerf was announced it was discussed by many how Devour/Undying combo was going to be the next best thing. I think is took a bit but it does seem to be much more prevalent than previous.

    It's not a big thing at all, but it's on the level of: "Oh yeah, i know that actor, he's pretty cool."

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2056793#Comment_2056793

    It's not a big thing at all, but it's on the level of: "Oh yeah, i know that actor, he's pretty cool."

    Fair Enough!!! Lol