Make me a killer tier list!
I'm curious about the thoughts of everyone who plays the game on a certain time. How will your list be?
Tagged:
Trusted
I'm curious about the thoughts of everyone who plays the game on a certain time. How will your list be?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Allow me to share mine.
Woah guys look at this thingy
been a while since i made one based on killer strength tbh.
might be a bit biased ofc, but thats how i'd rank the DbD cast right now in terms of strength.
and just because i found this one aswell, here is one based on their Teachable Perks:
(red line seperates the point values. a lot of killers tied, Trickster not yet included (probaply A-Tier tho - either tied with Nurse or below her)
Wait, what was this list for again?
These are my most enjoyable to play
These are the power of each
Twins excluded because I missed their launch, don't own them, and have never played against them lol.
lol
You take that back, I will only play doc now until I find you
Never AHAHHAHHA
Came up with this in 5 minutes
This is my current Tier List for all killers, will definitely be changed after the next three weeks.
I saw a tier list with these adorable pictures, so i went with it.
*orgasms*
Really Fun
Fun
Not Fun
Really Not Fun
Unknown