New survivor BP scoring events

Survivors have a hard time trying to gain BP, so I think there should be a few new scoring events in each category. They should all reward a pretty good amount of bloodpoints such as 500 - 1000.

Altruism category:

Giving medkits to injured survivors and them healing themselves with that medkit should be a scoring event that rewards 500 BP or something else if they are able to heal themselves with it.

Survival category:

I think that the survival category should also count towards how long it takes to kill the other survivors you were with and maybe even how many survivors escape. I don't think the survival category should be if it's just you who escapes or is downed. I think it should matter if more than one survivor escapes, not by a whole lot, but by enough to be good. Maybe an extra 1000 BP for each survivor that escaped, including one.

Knowing this I think there should be one for sacrificing yourself for others. It would work like this: Taking a protection hit that downs you to protect someone who is on death hook will award the survivor with 2500 BP, even if that survivor themself is on death hook. I think it would also promote team play as well.

I suddenly got lazy so Imma end my suggestions here. Feel free to share your thoughts on this and come up with your own little ideas.

Comments

  • Survivors definitely need some more ways to get blood points. Even with We're Gonna Live Forever it still doesn't stack up to what killers get.

    • Survivors should get BP for generator repairs done while they are on the hook as part of 'distraction'. More if the killer is within 15 meters of the hook.
    • Altruism points if all survivors are healthy when you escape

    It'd also help if you got a WGLF stack for healing another survivor a full health state. Not sure why it doesn't.

  • @QwQw said:

    Survivors definitely need some more ways to get blood points. Even with We're Gonna Live Forever it still doesn't stack up to what killers get.

    True, I also think that it would be a good idea to reward survivors more for playing well sometimes rather than escaping. Escaping doesn't always mean you lost, but the same statement can be applied to when you do escape.