Clown seriously needs to be nerfed
I mean just look at this...
How can someone be this THICC!? Clown makes Jane Romero look like pancakes, and he could easily flatten her with his OP THICCness. Daddy Myers has nothing on this man, and hell Clown isn't afraid to take his shirt off like Myers is. Clown to THICC, needs nerfed ASAP.

Comments
Entity I’m trying to chase the survivors but I’m dummy thick and keep getting caught in the shack door
I was not ready for this, that title, I really thought-
Lord forgive me for what I'm bout to do
Lol, I was genuinely expecting a salt thread from someone that was up against a Clown player that’s actually good.
Someone grab some butter
That is what it feels like every time you play on swamp or groaning
You've been bamboozled
You're forgiven
In due time I can imagine it will happen
He thicc
He quicc
but most importantly
He licc
Clown truly is the peak of sexiness😫
Stealing this
But I up voted first, thanks for this
Idk man, Pyramid Head literally got his ass nerfed.
Like, they pulled a Blizzard and nerfed his butt.
I'm gonna set this as my pfp
Dude’s so op he needs to be nerfed to hell
his belly broke the pallet and its not even down yet >:(
YOU COME INTO THESE FORUMS
DISRESPECTING. MY BOI CLOWN!
Smh...
Shakin' my fuggin' Head...
No he needs a buff to his jiggle physics right now.
I literally thought this was Sluzzy at first lol
Another ######### "Clown thicc" joke