Another Week More Trash In The SoS
So the Shrine of Secrets just has has crap in it for kills and Survivors. Survivors got the 2 best perks I think with a week apart Self Care and Desive Strike. Plus great bonus perks Urban Evadin and Adrenaline. Killers gets meh perks where's a BBQ & Chilli.
Comments
Idk man, Territorial Imperative ain't that bad.
It's just that there's better out there.
You can all laugh at Pharmacy now, but once I have finished building my pyramid of Emergency Aid Kits we'll see who's laughing!
There are more chests than just the basement one you know. Even then, I'll just be sneaky. It's not like you run Territorial Imperative!
Logically the killer won't have Franklin's Demise as using Pharmacy means that I enter the trial empty handed which in turn discourages the perk.
Well....most killer perks kind of suck in the first place outside of a handful that are used all the time on everyone so..... there's not many game changing perks to choose from, there aren't even as many killers as there are survivors.
Survivors only outnumber the Killers by one character. There are 14 Survivors and 13 Killers. At least on PC, I don't know if consoles are missing any characters.
I wasn't planning on getting it, but thanks to you, and the fact that i don't have that dlc, i will. I'll run it along with Ace in the hole and build a pyramid of medkits with instaheals lol
We have to remember. The perk doesn't guarantee just any medkit. Pharmacy guarantees the "Emergency Med-Kit" which is a damn fine medkit. (https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Emergency_Med-Kit) To put it into perspective, this perk guarantees an item worth as many bloodpoints as escaping. Think about that.
There was actually a post on reddit where a guy looked up all shrines and made a nice little sheet on how often which perks were in the shrine.
DS and ruin actually had a tie of 7 appearances in the shrine while BBQ, despite being not so new, only had 1 appearance in the shrine so far.
Surveillance and Hangman's Trick were NEVER in the shrine before. So prepare for more crap to come...
I thought about that, and its pretty god damn strong....
Side note, I wish thanatophobia, surveillance, dying light, third seal, overwhelming presence, remember me, save the best for last, spies from the shadows, territorial imperative, and unrelenting were as good......
Why they made third seal a hex and not an application perk like sloppy butcher is beyond me...
If there was to be a killer and survivor added for the new Hallowed Blight update what would some good ideas to suit the new skins?. I reckon a type of Plague doctor would suit the role as killer