Huntress Lullaby

I just had a match where a huntress had tinkerer and she did not have a lullaby. I thought regardless if huntress was undetectable she still had a 40m lullaby or was this changed?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Yes, she should still have her Lullaby. If she did not have it, this is a Bug.

  • New meta. Stealth Huntress.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Yes, she should still have her Lullaby. If she did not have it, this is a Bug.

    Must have been a bug then

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    What system are you playing? I heard from a few Switch players exactly your problem

    Xbox one

  • @SeannyD115 said:

    I just had a match where a huntress had tinkerer and she did not have a lullaby. I thought regardless if huntress was undetectable she still had a 40m lullaby or was this changed?

    It must be a bug, as a Huntress main i know that Lullaby is always 40m no mater what happens

  • Tinkerer definitely shouldn't affect the lullaby. Was it gone completely throughout the match or just when Tinkerer was active?

  • @Mandy said:

    Tinkerer definitely shouldn't affect the lullaby. Was it gone completely throughout the match or just when Tinkerer was active?

    Just when tinkerer was active

  • I had a game where I could not rancor the obsession. Only ever seen it once. This game sometimes has the most random of bugs, especially when relating to sounds

  • @lagosta said:

    New meta. Stealth Huntress.

    Honestly that could be her red when they do the addon rework "the lullaby is silent for anyone outside of the terror radius" kinda like billys.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2047915#Comment_2047915

    Honestly that could be her red when they do the addon rework "the lullaby is silent for anyone outside of the terror radius" kinda like billys.

    Dunno. If Huntress could creep up to people, she would have an easy time landing an M2 followed by an M1. I'd love to see a rework to her add-ons that included her lullaby tho.

  • @lagosta said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2047946#Comment_2047946

    Dunno. If Huntress could creep up to people, she would have an easy time landing an M2 followed by an M1. I'd love to see a rework to her add-ons that included her lullaby tho.

    I mean billy with apex muffler literally has a oneshot. Same with oni with tinkerer i think? So wouldnt be to worried about a 110 being stealthy for 15 seconds.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2047960#Comment_2047960

    I mean billy with apex muffler literally has a oneshot. Same with oni with tinkerer i think? So wouldnt be to worried about a 110 being stealthy for 15 seconds.

    Good question. The aforementioned insta down high mobility killers are in fact quite dangerous, but Oni's lethality is constrained by audio clues when his power activates/deactivates and apex muffler BIlly still needs to maneuver over the map to reach and down the survivor. It's quite a display of skill.

  • She still has her lullaby even when tinkerer is active. Are you sure you weren't within her terror radius (20m)? Her lullaby is only between 45-20m. If you are closer than 20m when tinkerer activates she is completely silent.

  • @lagosta said:

    New meta. Stealth Huntress.

    this fits her lore pretty well. Kind of surprised she doesn't have an addon or something that reduces or removes the hum now that I'm thinking about it.