Name Something You Love About This Game
A long time ago, I made a thread about naming one thing you loved about DBD. Consider this the 2.0 version.
With all of the negativity surrounding the Trickster and other recent events, I figured it may be a nice change of pace to see what people truly love about the game, instead of hearing what they dislike. Consider it a way to spread some positivity for a change :)
I'll start:
I love how happy GhostFace looks when he t-bags and his sigh. Every time I hear it I think of this video. He sounds like a disappointed dad 😂
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h20x7Vri-zU&ab_channel=GG
Comments
Deathslinger.
I hated the "cowboy" theme before he released, now I love it. The only character I have all cosmetics on is him.
Oni is so much fun, even if you aren't downing people.
The bonks are legit.
Looping in general (so long as there's LoS blockers to enable mindgames).
Oni do be bonkin people
I guess it would be the killer's speed. Before I played this game, I was playing a lot of Friday the 13th and some of the Jasons on their go VERY slowly. And there is some problems with this game, that have come to light only recently, of survivors just holding forward for a guaranteed 30 seconds wasted. But I am able to catch the survivors often, and in reasonable time, if I run the loops well as a 115% killer.
Same thing happens in Friday the 13th, where you hold forward to gain easy distance on the killer, except you have stamina in that game. So I also love not having to stress about stamina consumption in this game when playing as survivor.
The pure thrill and horror when you see devour hope come into play then it's a race of can killer kill us all before it's gone
I call it the Devour rush hour.
That's true. I always felt super slow.
Chest physics
What about Clown's belly jiggle?
Show me the belly!!!
Especially having to hold L3 to run, which is also the control stick you use to move. Oof.