Dead hard is trash now
Why can't I jump even though I'm on the hatch? Even I used dead hard how I still got a hit ? I think everyone has that dead hard problem pls do smth about it!
Tagged:
Mod
Why can't I jump even though I'm on the hatch? Even I used dead hard how I still got a hit ? I think everyone has that dead hard problem pls do smth about it!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To awnser the first part, if killer was there then they take priority in closing it.
As for the second part, its unfixable as the server sees you use Dead Hard after you've already gone down despite it being beforehand on your screen.
I'll completely disagree that Dead Hard is remotely trash...whilst granted a lot of the time, if you're trying to evade a hit, depending on the server connections etc you will still get hit, but due to the fact that it gives a boost of speed at the click of the button still makes it the strongest exhaustion perk available. Dead Harding for distance to a pallet or a window to extend a loop is one of the most strongest thing a survivor can do - it's especially strong in the hands of a good survivor who knows that by dead harding they can get an extra few loops in.
Yes it is not completely trash but I was so angry when I writing this. I am always dying on floor with exhaustion but how can I play it safely really ? if I play it early I am dying if I play it late I am on floor. Also idk but some hits I really saw they are not hitting me but again I am on floor.
I am really glad that someone at Behaviour can see just how powerful this perk is. It’s used by most rank 1s in my region for a reason.
Dead hard is the best perk in the game. Hands down.