"Was it GG though?"

"when you were so busy getting your ######### pushed in?"


kek.PNG


yikes.png

Comments

  • Wait what? I don't understand?

  • No Mad Grit 6/10 best build rating I can do 😑

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    Wait what? I don't understand?

    I was playing as legendary superhero Downgrade Nurse, and a (rank 1) gigachad at the end of the game hit me with that zinger after everyone got out.

    It was legendary.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2046476#Comment_2046476

    I was playing as legendary superhero Downgrade Nurse, and a (rank 1) gigachad at the end of the game hit me with that zinger after everyone got out.

    It was legendary.

    So it was the survivor who said gg not you?

    Well I guess that's not nice.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2046480#Comment_2046480

    So it was the survivor who said gg not you?

    Well I guess that's not nice.

    Nah, I gave 'em a GG.

    The Downgrade Nurse is nothing if not courteous.

  • I would be pretty upset too if i had to play against such a sweaty build tbh

  • Now that's what I call an OP build

  • This two-pronged definition of GG isn't anything new. Even though the phrase began as a mannerly way to say goodbye to an online video game ...Boutique Kigurumi est une boutique qui importe l’univers kigurumi CorĂ©en en France, avec des modĂšles uniques, mignons, rigolo, hyper kawaii et d’excellente qualitĂ©. Si vous ĂȘtes fan de l’univers Kigurumi et vous voulez acheter des costumes et vos tenues Kawaii, le site Boutique Kigurumi est l’adresse Ă  retenir.

  • @balakhaton said:

    This two-pronged definition of GG isn't anything new. Even though the phrase began as a mannerly way to say goodbye to an online video game ...Boutique Kigurumi est une boutique qui importe l’univers kigurumi CorĂ©en en France, avec des modĂšles uniques, mignons, rigolo, hyper kawaii et d’excellente qualitĂ©. Si vous ĂȘtes fan de l’univers Kigurumi et vous voulez acheter des costumes et vos tenues Kawaii, le site Boutique Kigurumi est l’adresse Ă  retenir.

    Đ›ŃŽĐ±ĐžŃˆŃŒ пДсОĐșĐŸĐČ?

  • That name and build... good stuff đŸ€Ł

  • Well, i'm saying "ggs" no mather what.

    I lose? There's a ggs

    I won? ggs

    I've got facecamped to death by a Bubba? ggs Mr. Bubba, you were just doing your god given job

  • @balakhaton said:

    This two-pronged definition of GG isn't anything new. Even though the phrase began as a mannerly way to say goodbye to an online video game ...Boutique Kigurumi est une boutique qui importe l’univers kigurumi CorĂ©en en France, avec des modĂšles uniques, mignons, rigolo, hyper kawaii et d’excellente qualitĂ©. Si vous ĂȘtes fan de l’univers Kigurumi et vous voulez acheter des costumes et vos tenues Kawaii, le site Boutique Kigurumi est l’adresse Ă  retenir.

    I'm sorry, but a subscription to your Apple iTranslate expired mid your post.