YES
Just wanted to say love y'all and have an amazing day
Just wanted to say love y'all and have an amazing day
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Enjoy some photos of my fur babies. ๐ถ ๐ฑ
In my defence you said "he" I'm sorry lol
Belly rubs works too though,
Demodoggo
Bruh are those yours? There Nice
When i'm old enough to own a croc ima get one, I legally can't at my age since i'm only 16.
There cute โค๏ธ
Owei, that can be good. English is not my first language and sometimes I get it wrong. :(
She liked the petting and is looking forward to the forest after work. XD
No, sadly those cuties aren't mine.
Crocodiles are my favorite animals though, and I was inspired by Karu to post pictures of them.
Hey, a croc is my second favorite animal though, my first favorite is a wolf.
Cuties! What are their names, if I may ask? (I understand if they want privacy about it. Tell them they're cute and made me smile. I had a good day, and it's even better when I see cute and happy animals.)
No worries, no harm done :)
Thank you! The cat is called Bruno and Iโve had him for about 11 years now and the dog is called Archie and I got him last year. ๐
Signed by Gl1TcH
I appreciate all of you who've shown me kindness and shared your experience! I'm happy to be part of your community! *HUGS thru the Fog* ๐ค
๐๐น
Omg, is this the beginning of a horror film or a Bachelorette party?! ๐คฃ
Thanks you too dad