Green rank.
I've just ranked myself up to 12 (bit late I know!) I've been wondering what the best things to go for are to keep my green rank and pip's rising, even if I take an L. Anyone got any tips on getting through the greens? TYLYSM x
I've just ranked myself up to 12 (bit late I know!) I've been wondering what the best things to go for are to keep my green rank and pip's rising, even if I take an L. Anyone got any tips on getting through the greens? TYLYSM x
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, if I was you, I ask or research the pip system. It’s the system that lets you rank up. If you don’t understand what to do to do to earn the most pips, then that’s where you should start.
Id explain to you, but I don’t care enough to understand it. I just wanna kill survivors any means necessary, even if he costs met pips or a derank.
Honestly if you just play the game alot you'll end up at red ranks before you know it, just make sure you get a unhook, heal a teammate, do gens , get chased, and do at least one totem and you will pip everytime
Oh is he a survivor main? I thought he was killer.
Lol actually I'm not sure I just assumed they were talking about survivor
That's why there are a lot of potatoes in red ranks, including me! 🙈
Lol hey I don't care what anyone says we're all potatoes at some point , sometimes even the best of the best players get clapped quick into the match and then other times it's like they're untouchable when on point, regardless of how some people on here try to say how EZ survivor is even they get smacked immediately sometimes even if they aren't willing to admit that.
I've been a Rank 1 Survivor for 2 years simply because I know how to work the pip system.
In reality, I'm probably a Green Rank Survivor. I suck 😂
Cheers guys and gals! I'll try put it into practice! Hahaha sorry i was'nt clear I'm survivor main!