How buffing survivor bloodpoint gain can boost killer gameplay, IMO
So one thing I've noticed between survivor and killer gameplay is that survivors get a drastically lower amount of bloodpoints for doing so much. Although, I will say playing killer is quite a game of staying on the ball and stressing over it, this is a game. Not a professional career. Players of BOTH sides should not have to stress about this game beyond a fun amount.
The cycle I think is going on goes as follows: (although this is DEFINITELY not the only contributing factor to toxicity)
- Survivors get low amounts of bloodpoints for doing normal, fun gameplay.
- From this, survivors begin to sweat a little more in gameplay to gain more BP.
- With survivors sweating, this makes playing killer more stressful.
- More stress as killer likely leads to it being less desirable. I know it does for me.
So my theory is that if survivors get higher amounts of bloodpoints in game, it will be less necessary to try so hard in gameplay, and that'll lead to less stressed killers, and less tryhard toxicity.
Just a theory, but I think it's worth making the change.
Comments
in short, survivors will try harder for more bp and make the game more intense
If survivors would earn more BP, they would try to get even more. It's how the human brain works. Increasing BP gains for survivors wouldn't change a thing.
All Im saying is if reaching the max amount of BP was easier (shouldn't be such a bad thing considering the prices of offerings and such), survivors would hopefully not go absolute tryhard once they max out their bp. Im too tired atm to get into it but beyond that it shouldnt be such a bad idea, beyond maxing it out, toxicity wouldnt come into play very much Id think
Yeah, did you read further? This was intended to make survivor gameplay less tryhard, thus making killer less stressful and inviting more killers to play.
I do think survivors need more bp. The grind is horrendous.