What are your favorite survivor and killer perks
Choose 4 survivor perks and 4 killer perks
My favorite survivor perks are
Object of obsession, Urban Evasion, Borrowed time and Dead Hard
Favorite Killer perks are
Hex: Ruin, BBQ and chile, Nurses calling and Brutal strength
Comments
Survivor:
Killer
Survivor
Killer
Survivor
nerfed DS
Spinechill
Iron will
WoO
Killer
BBq
Stbfl
Pop
Nurses'
Oh of course all about the bbq 😂😂
Survivor:
-Aftercare
-Head On (Apply directly to forehead)
-We're Gonna Live Forever
-Iron Will
Killer:
-Save the Best for Last (probably my favorite overall perk in DbD)
-I'm All Ears
-Dark Devotion
-Devour Hope
Survivor:
Killer:
Survivor:
1)Autodidact
2)For The People
3)Object Of Obsession
4)Smash Hit
Killer:
1)Devour Hope
2)The Third Seal
3)Spies (I'll only put it on with a Hawkins offering unless it's some specific killers though)
4)(I can't decide on this so) Surge/Infectious, I'm aware they don't do similar things but rather I have equal affections for them so they cannot take place over one another.
I'm a survivor main tho
Why choose any other perk other than Pebble? S++ tier
Survivor:
1- Adrenaline
2- WGLF
3- Sprint Burst
4- Borrowed Time
Killer:
1- Blood Warden
2- BBQ
3- Hex: Ruin
4- Corrupt Intervention
Surv:
Killer:
Survivor perks:
Killer perks:
I can’t get enough of WGLF. I can’t ever take it off.
Same. WGLF and BBQ can, basically, cut the grind in half and that is amazing. Besides, no slugging allowed.
I’m gonna need a lot of bloodpoints for my new main, Yui, and those two perks are gonna help me a lot.
Survivor Perks
Dead Hard, Iron Will, We're gonna live Forever, and Spine Chill
KIller Perks
BBQ and Chili, Corrupt Intervention, Pop Goes the Weasel, Infectious Frieght,