Basekit Yellow Mori

Make it stop clogging up bloodwebs and the sick mori animations would be seen more. Also it gives more of a reward for a 4k. Like hey you got a 4k he is a neat little animation for the last survivor.

Comments

  • A yellow mori as a killer's basekit is a no from me. I do agree that there should be less of them in the bloodwebs though

  • He has a point I agree that yellow mori’s should be base kit because to even get them you have to kill 3 survivors so why not reward killers for doing good you can either mori the last survivor or sacrifice them

  • I'd even take a Yellow Mori as base kit if it only activated after dropping the survivor, which would mean giving them a chance to DS. With that out of the way, there's no reason for it NOT to be base kit. So basically...

    Base: You can Kill the last remaining survivor, if you have picked them up and dropped them.

    Cyprus Mori (new): You can Kill the last remaining survivor by your hand. (do not need to drop them so don't give them a chance to DS)

    Ivory Mori (new): You can Kill one survivor by your hand when on their final hook per trial. (does not count last remaining survivor, so up to 2 survivors can be Mori'd if used correctly)

    Ebony Mori (new): You can Kill three survivors by your hand when on their final hook per trial. (does not count last remaining survivor, so up to 4 survivors can be Mori'd if used correctly)

  • why not making them basekit. what does it matter now, it will not make a difference if i kill you in your last hook.

  • I have always stated Cypress Mori should be basekit. Totally agree!!

  • @My_Aespa said:

    A yellow mori as a killer's basekit is a no from me. I do agree that there should be less of them in the bloodwebs though

    for what reason though?

  • I just don't think that a mori of any kind should be basekit, that's just my opinion... @ me if you want but once again, it's just my opinion

  • I think this is a good idea, what does a yellow mori do except let you kill the last survivor with a cool animation? literally everyone has to leave or die before you even get the chance to use it anyways.

    Hatch spawns regardless, remember when you had to do gens to even get it to appear... yea most don't.

  • @Yords said:

    Please read first.

    I have made a post about this before, but I feel that it is more relevant especially right now with moris being nerfed and I feel that this should definitely be implemented as it is not crazy big of a change.

    The current yellow mori: Allows you to kill a survivor if they are the last one remaining in the trial regardless if they have been hooked or not.

    This is not used often and most of the time, you probably aren't even going to get to use it if you do run it.

    The could-be base kit mori: Allows you to kill the last remaining survivor in the trial only if all other survivors have been sacrificed. Grants you as many points as you would have gotten if they were hooked and sacrificed.

    It makes sense with the lore of the game "You worked well, the last one is yours.", gives moris more of a use just in general gameplay, is not OP, and gives you the rest of the points you would have gotten sacrificing them.

    What are your thoughts? Do you agree with me, or do you think something else could work? Just keep it professional.


    I made a thread about this a while back. It was an idea to make the yellow mori base kit with some changes to be balanced and become a nice finishing blow to the final survivor.

  • @My_Aespa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2043243#Comment_2043243

    I just don't think that a mori of any kind should be basekit, that's just my opinion... @ me if you want but once again, it's just my opinion

    Not even if you still get a chance to DS? At most you're losing 43 struggle bloodpoints. Then it's purely a matter of animations, and finishing the match a bit quicker.

  • It wouldnt be that bad, however there are situations where you MAY be able to escape if you happen to be downed in an area without any hooks left and struggle away due to the distance to the next hook.


    But.


    To be real, killer will just slug you and make you bleed out instead. I did and would do it again. I've been on receiving end too, killer either picked me up and dropped few seconds later, as he noticed all hooks are so far away.

    The only time I can see you escaping away is in such scenario is against brand new players.


    Thus I'm neutral for that change. It would slightly speed up the end game process.

    It would also remove the stupid ds invincibility after kobe/deliverance as a last survivor.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2043673#Comment_2043673

    Not even if you still get a chance to DS? At most you're losing 43 struggle bloodpoints. Then it's purely a matter of animations, and finishing the match a bit quicker.

    Well, since the killers don't need to pick you up when you get mori'd there is no chance for DS

  • @My_Aespa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2044446#Comment_2044446

    Well, since the killers don't need to pick you up when you get mori'd there is no chance for DS

    Hence why I suggested it only triggers when you've picked them up and put them back down...

  • I'd be totally cool with it, because survivors don't get attempt to escape from the hook anyway when they're the last one alive so why not???

  • @My_Aespa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2043243#Comment_2043243

    I just don't think that a mori of any kind should be basekit, that's just my opinion... @ me if you want but once again, it's just my opinion

    But why should no mori be basekit they barely effect gameplay at all