Did the cosmetic contest get limited?
"Make sure the survivor or killer would actually wear the cosmetic"
So you are forcing the artists for the contest to make sure the cosmetic they made is lore related? You know the creative looking cosmetics made during these usually are the ones that are non-lore related right?
Look its good to have cosmetics that are lore related and all, but its fun to have cosmetics that are not lore related too
Comments
This is probably because of the claudette skin that they had to delay. The artist sees claudette as something she really really isn't and drew her looking prettier then she does
I think they mean...
Make actual cosmetics.
And want to avoid cosmetics such as Plague wearing a G-string....
Yes, I imagined it, so now you must too.
Or the one from Claud where she didn't have many clothes and her underwear was visible if I'm not mistaken. They want to avoid any NSFW stuff.
Edit: Besides, I don't remember Bunny legion being lore related to DBD
To be fair, when the Claudette-Skin won, many people were upset because "this is not Claudette". Maybe they want to avoid something like this again and want more Cosmetics which would be more in line with the Lore.
I mean, who really cares about lore-relations?
Is that Claudette Skin even still coming out?
I want to submit a cosmetic but I’m stuck on deciding between Jeff and Adam. 😭
Some people. Whatever floats you boat.
Just look how lore related these cosmetics are ! Just a couple.
Do Jeff. He never gets anything.
I never noticed that, I already have Bunny Legion so I might as well get Bunny Feng