I'm not mad about the prolonged wait for the new chapter

However,

I will honestly lose my ######### if they ''delayed'' it just because Sony couldn't approve the new update.And they literally didn't fix anything.I really hope this whole thing is for a major Trickster buff, but knowing Behaviour is who we are talking about i won't be too hopeful.

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure they start submitting approval to PlayStation and Xbox after the PTB's come out

  • So you would be mad at BHVR if it turns out that it’s only Sony‘s fault and BHVRs only ‚mistake‘ was that they want to release the Chapter at the same time for all platforms?

  • @Mooks said:

    So you would be mad at BHVR if it turns out that it’s only Sony‘s fault and BHVRs only ‚mistake‘ was that they want to release the Chapter at the same time for all platforms?

    Looking at their past record, anyone would assume it's BHVR's fault. They need to have a better reputation first before people will stop blaming them for things like this, they have made delays like this in many occasions without any changes or fixes so this is likely another one on the list.

    @grayon444 said:

    However,

    I will honestly lose my ######### if they ''delayed'' it just because Sony couldn't approve the new update.And they literally didn't fix anything.I really hope this whole thing is for a major Trickster buff, but knowing Behaviour is who we are talking about i won't be too hopeful.

    If they were fixing the Trickster they would have likely already told so as a damage control, so many people are pissed about it as usual. This is likely just another delay.

  • @DawnMad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041582#Comment_2041582

    Looking at their past record, anyone would assume it's BHVR's fault. They need to have a better reputation first before people will stop blaming them for things like this, they have made delays like this in many occasions without any changes or fixes so this is likely another one on the list.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/236538/im-not-mad-about-the-prolonged-wait-for-the-new-chapter

    If they were fixing the Trickster they would have likely already told so as a damage control, so many people are pissed about it as usual. This is likely just another delay.

    I commented somebody’s post that literally said they blame BHVR for something that Sony did wrong.


    also this is not a delay. I would agree it would be bad if they had confirmed the 23rd and then proceeded to delay it and not communicating it through official channels. But that’s not the case...

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041591#Comment_2041591

    I commented somebody’s post that literally said they blame BHVR for something that Sony did wrong.

    also this is not a delay. I would agree it would be bad if they had confirmed the 23rd and then proceeded to delay it and not communicating it through official channels. But that’s not the case...

    I try to keep it positive, but didn't the Twins also get a delay?

    Yet, they still came with the worst game breaking bugs.

  • @grayon444 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041598#Comment_2041598

    I try to keep it positive, but didn't the Twins also get a delay?

    Yet, they still came with the worst game breaking bugs.

    Can’t remember a delay, just the game-breaking bugs.


    but yeah, that release was a disaster and i really hope they learned from that.

  • Well if it's for the upcoming chapter then i'm happy they decide to fix more bugs before dropping it in the game, but this patch wasn't only about the new DLC but also the Blight and Wraith buffs and perk changes.

    For the cosmetics collection i understand how it's tied to the chapter itself but i'm still a little sad and i'm afraid not to be hyped next week as i was yesterday :(

  • @grayon444 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041598#Comment_2041598

    I try to keep it positive, but didn't the Twins also get a delay?

    Yet, they still came with the worst game breaking bugs.

    Twins did not come delayed. But the DLC was unfinished since many Perks were bugged and some functions of Twins were not working/not implemented.

    The Midchapter afterwards was delayed.

  • Why wouldn't Sony approve the update? It's likely just to put some finishing touches on the update to make it more stable than the last chapter.

  • Me too I am actually excited cause it might be less buggy. Then I was excited when the midchapter got delayed and look how that ended up.

  • @grayon444 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041598#Comment_2041598

    I try to keep it positive, but didn't the Twins also get a delay?

    Yet, they still came with the worst game breaking bugs.

    Nope there was no delay

    Edit:SPelling error

  • There's an oficial date for the All-Kill DLC?