Matchmaking needs fixing asap

another day another.JPG

So I've been playing DbD for a few months now, and after the MMR testing, the matchmaking is just... Horrendous. Every game I'm matched with at least two rank 2s, I even had a game against full rank 1s...

I'm a rank 11 killer, so not sure how this falls under any sort of matchmaking sense.

These is no way us newer players can compete with the players that have thousands of hours in game, plus they have voice coms if they're SWF (and most are)...

This is probably why there's an increase on face campers and tunnelers as well....

These are just some random screen shots I made, but lately it's become so common I'm not even trying...

Maybe make it so you can only match with players that are 5 ranks above or below you.

I'd much rather wait a few minutes for a game, than get bullied for the next 10-15.

FairGame.JPG thehell.JPG really.JPG


Comments

  • you notice what perk they have when they escape? Coincidence?

  • Think it has more to do with the amount of time played, I've seen streamers with no persk do just as well if not better. :/

  • A lot of killers left the game. These survivors have been in a queue for a while and there are no red rank killers nearby playing so they put them with you. Basically the company uses you as fodder to keep the money rolling in.

    Also funny how its the same few perks everytime. If any killer perk was this overused it would be nerfed into oblivion

  • @Dizzy1096 said:

    A lot of killers left the game. These survivors have been in a queue for a while and there are no red rank killers nearby playing so they put them with you. Basically the company uses you as fodder to keep the money rolling in.

    Also funny how its the same few perks everytime. If any killer perk was this overused it would be nerfed into oblivion

    Right? I just came out of a game rank 3, rank 2, rank 5 and a rank 10... I'm rank 11... How does it even... Also they have voice coms because they're swf....

  • @Lothlorien said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041460#Comment_2041460

    Right? I just came out of a game rank 3, rank 2, rank 5 and a rank 10... I'm rank 11... How does it even... Also they have voice coms because they're swf....

    and this is why a lot of people give up on killer. Sometimes they use smurf accounts too. You're literally only there for their entertainment, to be pushed around and tbagged.

  • But but guys! Killer is OP! They need more nerfs cause it’s hard being survivor! Survivor mains who have never played killer say so!

  • Yeah its #########, they are trying to fix it with the MMR system and even if they dont admit it its obvious they were playing with it before they officially said cause every week it felt different. Even if they deny this.

    when we had the official mmr come out for testing it wasnt better, my lobby still looked like a rainbow.

  • @Caleegi said:

    Yeah its #########, they are trying to fix it with the MMR system and even if they dont admit it its obvious they were playing with it before they officially said cause every week it felt different. Even if they deny this.

    when we had the official mmr come out for testing it wasnt better, my lobby still looked like a rainbow.

    They definitely weren't testing it before they said, or at the very least, hadn't tested out the individual killer MMR before.

    I occasionally try out new killers, which usually puts me against red ranks as usual, where I don't stand a chance. However while the SBM was being tested, trying out new killers put me against all newbies.

  • Maybe they should let us see the ranks beforehand, so when we get those dodgy matches we can just leave? I mean if they're gonna bully, they deserve to wait for as long as needed...

  • @Lothlorien said:

    Maybe they should let us see the ranks beforehand, so when we get those dodgy matches we can just leave? I mean if they're gonna bully, they deserve to wait for as long as needed...

    you used to be able to see ranks but that just ended in low rank bullying.

  • @Yatol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2046264#Comment_2046264

    you used to be able to see ranks but that just ended in low rank bullying.

    But now it ends in kililer bullying :D

  • @Lothlorien said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XH49WFKV0OFV/another-day-another-jpg.jpg

    So I've been playing DbD for a few months now, and after the MMR testing, the matchmaking is just... Horrendous. Every game I'm matched with at least two rank 2s, I even had a game against full rank 1s...

    I'm a rank 11 killer, so not sure how this falls under any sort of matchmaking sense.

    These is no way us newer players can compete with the players that have thousands of hours in game, plus they have voice coms if they're SWF (and most are)...

    This is probably why there's an increase on face campers and tunnelers as well....

    These are just some random screen shots I made, but lately it's become so common I'm not even trying...

    Maybe make it so you can only match with players that are 5 ranks above or below you.

    I'd much rather wait a few minutes for a game, than get bullied for the next 10-15.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UBTJ0LY31L7Y/fairgame-jpg.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/FQJX0Y30I739/thehell-jpg.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DTMBJHKG83QR/really-jpg.jpg

    The bottom match looked like swf but good job and you will be n red ranks soon. So don't worry about it. Just keep doing what your doing and you will be fine.

  • @Dizzy1096 said:

    A lot of killers left the game. These survivors have been in a queue for a while and there are no red rank killers nearby playing so they put them with you. Basically the company uses you as fodder to keep the money rolling in.

    Also funny how its the same few perks everytime. If any killer perk was this overused it would be nerfed into oblivion

    Wow another hit at dead hard, leave it alone and again noed every match.

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041460#Comment_2041460

    Wow another hit at dead hard, leave it alone and again noed every match.

    Not him but every match I play.

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    But but guys! Killer is OP! They need more nerfs cause it’s hard being survivor! Survivor mains who have never played killer say so!

    Hold up I play killer for challenges cause killing is easy. And solo survivor is hard.

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2044166#Comment_2044166

    Hold up I play killer for challenges cause killing is easy. And solo survivor is hard.

    I started bringing NOED to counter the red ranks (they don't expect it from the baby killer. Also gen rushing feels... Common :D

  • @Lothlorien said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XH49WFKV0OFV/another-day-another-jpg.jpg

    So I've been playing DbD for a few months now, and after the MMR testing, the matchmaking is just... Horrendous. Every game I'm matched with at least two rank 2s, I even had a game against full rank 1s...

    I'm a rank 11 killer, so not sure how this falls under any sort of matchmaking sense.

    These is no way us newer players can compete with the players that have thousands of hours in game, plus they have voice coms if they're SWF (and most are)...

    This is probably why there's an increase on face campers and tunnelers as well....

    These are just some random screen shots I made, but lately it's become so common I'm not even trying...

    Maybe make it so you can only match with players that are 5 ranks above or below you.

    I'd much rather wait a few minutes for a game, than get bullied for the next 10-15.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UBTJ0LY31L7Y/fairgame-jpg.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/FQJX0Y30I739/thehell-jpg.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DTMBJHKG83QR/really-jpg.jpg

    I was just looking for this I've just started I'm trying to learn killer and this literally happens all the time. It's taking the fun out, cause I think the term is "bully squads" don't even escape when they have done all the gens they just vault walls over and over to make annoying noises, holding the game hostage and wasting my real life time. Then I leave obviously because they won already and there's a ban because I left? So I just have to sit there until they get bored? I'm trying to learn the game that's not fun. Can we suggest two playlists, group matches and solo matches? Kinda wanna face people my level, not get smacked by professionals πŸ˜‚

  • @MobBarley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/236495/matchmaking-needs-fixing-asap

    I was just looking for this I've just started I'm trying to learn killer and this literally happens all the time. It's taking the fun out, cause I think the term is "bully squads" don't even escape when they have done all the gens they just vault walls over and over to make annoying noises, holding the game hostage and wasting my real life time. Then I leave obviously because they won already and there's a ban because I left? So I just have to sit there until they get bored? I'm trying to learn the game that's not fun. Can we suggest two playlists, group matches and solo matches? Kinda wanna face people my level, not get smacked by professionals πŸ˜‚

    Yeah it's literal bullying at some point... Like ok, we get it, you're really good at the game, we just started... But just win and move on... No need to do all this...

    I had a game where I literally had to take off my head phones, because someone was vaulting so much over an extended period of time...

  • @Lothlorien said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2048518#Comment_2048518

    Yeah it's literal bullying at some point... Like ok, we get it, you're really good at the game, we just started... But just win and move on... No need to do all this...

    I had a game where I literally had to take off my head phones, because someone was vaulting so much over an extended period of time...

    OMFG THE AMOUNT OF TIMES IVE HAD TO DO THIS THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS. And then there's no way to leave if survivors are doing this, they can kill themselves on hook but your literally a hostage till they get bored unless you want a match ban. C'mon devs can you address this I've played your game for a month and I'm nearly done already. Probably would be done if i hadnt bought the season pass and legion πŸ˜‚.

    People keep bringing up swf and I get it, so a quick fix would be two different queues or playlists or whatever, one for group plays and one for solo people just wanting to jump in quick. So that if I lose at the end these people just keep it moving instead of vaulting till I d.c due to the noise but I end up with a ban.

    Just to be clear I'm not salty, the survivors have done all the gens, they just aren't opening the gates. It's not a question of just run after them I've just started and they are red ranked like c'mon I didn't get them all match what's gonna start now? πŸ˜…

  • reallysad.JPG

    The fairest of all the games

  • PXL_20210329_055539357.jpg

    I see you and raise you this one. How is this type of matchmaking even possible? I had just downloaded Pyramid Head and was trying him out to learn his power, and this was one of my first few games. SWF as well, you can tell from the add-ons & offerings. And this isn't even going to be a fun game for the survivors either, they're going to run circles around me. So it's a boring match for the survivors too.

  • @dontpanic503 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KH1P9L8N8X9T/pxl-20210329-055539357.jpg

    I see you and raise you this one. How is this type of matchmaking even possible? I had just downloaded Pyramid Head and was trying him out to learn his power, and this was one of my first few games. SWF as well, you can tell from the add-ons & offerings. And this isn't even going to be a fun game for the survivors either, they're going to run circles around me. So it's a boring match for the survivors too.

    I feel you so much... this is most matches for me, sadly...

  • mygosh.JPG mygosh.JPG

    And I got flamed for using hexes LOL

  • Yeah, welcome to the killer experience bud.

    We all have these games all the time.

    There really is no matchmaking ATM.

    And SWF have all the advantage and none of the handycaps.

  • @Danoobiel said:

    Yeah, welcome to the killer experience bud.

    We all have these games all the time.

    There really is no matchmaking ATM.

    And SWF have all the advantage and none of the handycaps.

    right? and then they complain about killer perks :D

  • ....JPG

    the collection grows