So Glad I Bought the Plague DLC
Not for the reasons you would think. No not for Corrupt Intervention, though it’s an amazing perk. Not even for Plague exactly, though she’s a good enough killer. There are two reasons why I love the Plague DLC:
1: Jane. Needs not explaining.
2: the side-boob view for Plague during the Lobby. Thank you. Thank you so much devs. You knew exactly what you were doing.
Comments
I bought it for Poised...
You fool. It’s all about that lobby screen.
Plauges side breast is temporary, tier 1 infectious Fright Myers is eternal
That’s what a Virgin Myers would say!
You misspelt "Chad" Myers learned from the seduction god Clown
Touché
The Bubonic sideboob
Milkers is milkers. Gimme gimme.
Got any Plauge feet pics?
oh
I mostly got it so I can stair at Janes, jiggle physics 😍
Nothing compares to Hag. She shows you ALL of her secrets from base without needing to see side boob. She shows FULL boob.
That’s no boob. She’s flat as a board. Shameful
I was expecting something more of every single one of her perks is good.
But yes. Side boob is a thing too i suppose.
I also find the whispers in corrupt form quite relaxing. The barf sounds not so much
Gotta think big. It’s not about the perks but what makes you perk.
The complete and absolute thirstiness of players of this game will never cease to amaze me.
Straight up adult or hentai games don't have such horny players. It's a question science will never answer.
Not because they can't, but because they realise they shouldn't
Thirst is everywhere. There is no escaping it. Plus, some of the cosmetics and character models, side boobs, jiggle physics, just beg for the thirst.
vommy mommy's milkers are gonna be more like cheesers tbh
Yeah you can really see BHVR has caught on what players really want.
Even Clowns jiggle is back.
@Dragonshensi AY! We don't boob shame here! Boobs make life better. Show some respect to the Hag D:
You find mottled, rotting, putrid skin alluring?...
The creep factor from players on these forums, sheesh...
Does leprosy also get you randy too?
Could be I just have a thing for tall ladies
It's honestly a great DLC pack.
Jane and Plague are both amazing characters imo (Plague is my favorite killer).
You get really great perks from both arguably better for killer though but Head On and Solidarity are fun and decent. I'm hoping they buff Poised one day.
Literally all of Plagues perks are amazing. Corrupt Intervention is solid on all killers but especially setup ones. Infectious Fright forces people to respect you / helps snowball killers. And Dark Devotion is just fun for the killer and terrifying for survivors.
Also yeah, side boob if that's your cup of tea. I personally just love Plague's theme music and story.
Yeah the perks and such for both Jane and Plague is kinda a must. So I had to buy it eventually. The side boob is a sweet added bonus. Jane’s thicc thighs are icing on the cake
Jane is tied with Kate for me as favorite survivor so I feel you there ❤️
Personally. I want a Bikini Plague skin and wedding dress Huntress