Make hooked survivors have no hitboxs
Hooked survivors should not have hitboxs as it ######### the killer up for no apparent reason other then bs.
If they won't do that then give the survivor who aren't hooked priority since the killer shouldn't be punish for trying to hit the survivor.
EDIT: I worded it wrong so I will make a clarification
I didn't meant by collision.
I meant by the hitbox on the hooked survivors wasn't there. It would be stupid to be able to go through the hooked survivor.
Hope this clear up the misunderstanding.
Comments
No collision would be overturned and would just promote camping..
i agree that they should do something about the collision though because sometimes it hits the hooked one when you are clearly hitting the unhooker
Or you could just go chase someone else while the person on the ground can't do anything.
I haven't had this happen to me. I've only seen it happen to killers who were face camping.
Unhooks are bugged right now which makes things really bad
I meant hitboxs, there was a bug where the hitboxs on hooked survivors were nonexistence which I would love it they would to bring it back.
Yeah just had a game before making this where I hit the hooked survivor when I was supposed to hit the unhooker. Wish they would do something about it instead of ignoring it
Hot tip: Plague's Corrupt Purge goes through the hooked survivor 👍️
Hooked survivor has no collision = you can stand inside of the hooked survivor.
Your hitbox is bigger than that of the hooked survivor, and therefore it would probably block the unhook prompt.
Facecamping 1.0 is back and better than ever.
It's a no from me.
Should have collision, but i would like to actually hit the unhooker when i should be able to.
They should lose collision when they are taken up by the entity. I can't tell you how many times the auto-aim made me swing in the sky while spinning my camera trying to hit a survivor who was next to the hook