Anyone an idea what this Twitter post means?

EDIT:

Ok,i guess it's just a meme about the pandemic >.>

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1374058370513141768

Is it hinting on something or is it just somekind of joke i'm missing?

Comments

  • Probably a joke or a hint at a legion cooldown reduction

  • If I'm being perfectly honest I don't have a clue.

    My guess is that 2020 people started the year all happy together and 2021 we're all just exhausted.

  • I have no clue, but I've read the comments on Twitter and apparently, some think it means Legion will get an exhaustion add-on.

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    If I'm being perfectly honest I don't have a clue.

    My guess is that 2020 people started the year all happy together and 2021 we're all just exhausted.

    But this is also a way to see the tweet. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a message like this and not a clue about a rework or anything related to the game actually.

    P.S.: now, I can see the second picture being indoors and Legion being alone and not with the other members.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    If I'm being perfectly honest I don't have a clue.

    My guess is that 2020 people started the year all happy together and 2021 we're all just exhausted.

    That seems very accurate

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    If I'm being perfectly honest I don't have a clue.

    My guess is that 2020 people started the year all happy together and 2021 we're all just exhausted.

    This is what I thought tbh. It’s just a meme. They’re not hinting at anything lol.

  • I really hope this is a future Legion buff. Poor Legion.

  • I'm guessing that 2020 is everyone wearing masks, and 20201 is everyone just being exhausted.

  • They are just mocking legion mains since they know perfectly how much did they butcher him.

  • LEGION REWORK WOOOO

  • @TAG said:

    I'm guessing that 2020 is everyone wearing masks, and 20201 is everyone just being exhausted.

    20201, you live in the future! How is it? Do we have flying cars? :D

  • While I think this is specifically just a meme I do wonder

    Why did they specifically pick legion out of all the killers that have fatigues/cooldowns and so on

    🤔

  • @Brokenbones said:

    While I think this is specifically just a meme I do wonder

    Why did they specifically pick legion out of all the killers that have fatigues/cooldowns and so on

    🤔

    And why isn't there a trace of the blinding tunnel vision? 🤔

    (Probably so the tweet isn't just a black screen, but I can hope)

  • @TheMadCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2040249#Comment_2040249

    20201, you live in the future! How is it? Do we have flying cars? :D

    Yes, but they run on Flintstones power, hence the Exhaustion symbol in the second pic.

  • Ok guys clearly a meme.

    2020 Legion is hanging out with friends

    2021 Legion alone indoors and exhausted

    Please don't read more into this and then be cranky your interpretation didn't end up true