Be Honest
Did you know the perk Small Game also detects Freddy's Dream Pallets?
I didn't know this, this amazed me...
Thanks for sharing!
Well I know now at least
wow that's good information!
I like these kinds of threads! Please continue making them. I didn't have a clue haha
Wow you learn something new everyday
@AggressiveFTW said:I like these kinds of threads! Please continue making them. I didn't have a clue haha
@AggressiveFTW said:
I'll be sure too, I love posting...
i would love to see Windows of Opportunity buff, so you could see which pallet are Dream pallet or Madness Pallet aswell !
Does the perk also detect them when the surv is awake?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks for sharing!
Well I know now at least
wow that's good information!
I like these kinds of threads! Please continue making them. I didn't have a clue haha
Wow you learn something new everyday
I'll be sure too, I love posting...
i would love to see Windows of Opportunity buff, so you could see which pallet are Dream pallet or Madness Pallet aswell !
Does the perk also detect them when the surv is awake?