Will Killers be able to abuse SBM (MMR) by AFKing?
And not only by AFKing, but also by purposefully playing in a very non-serious way (Pigs crouching behind Survivors with active Traps and crap like that)?
And not only by AFKing, but also by purposefully playing in a very non-serious way (Pigs crouching behind Survivors with active Traps and crap like that)?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am really afraid if the Killers might get weaker players by doing this.
Honestly I prob will go afk if I I have to go against deathsquads all the time.
Yes, same as survivors can. This is not something limited to one side, both sides currently, and will continue to, derank or lower their MMR.
Probably. Survivors will also just kill themselves on hook to lower their MMR as well.
I just wanna see my MMR tho. I wanna know how close I am to the top and how well I stack up to others.
I will legitimately get burned out if I have no indication of how good I am getting at the game.
this has to be bait....no way this is anyones serious question/concern
LOL if u wanna depip just face camp with Bubba
That's not exclusive to dbd.
You afk and purposely lose, naturally you derank.
If the killer wants to derank to smurf on lower ranks, so be it.
People can already do this with the rank based MM...
What will a casual mode do?
That's basically what we have now tho and people complain a ton.
"I play so rarely already that I never leave ranks that I have no business being in," said all players for the past year.
Sbmm is long overdue.
Any form of matchmaking can be abused. It's just that with this it'll become harder because you won't know if you are amongst those who you want to bully, which can only be a good thing.
If the wrong person becomes aware of how the system works, then that'll be abused again. Best the developers don't state how the MMR is measured to make it trickier for those wwanting to take advantage of it.
This has been done since the dawn of rankings in online gaming, in the ages of old in Starcraft you could just create a new account since accounts werent bound to your gamekey and bully newcomers (or get bullied by other smurfs).
MMR and Leaderboards are seperate.
BHVR should disclose a leaderboard of best killers and survivors but shouldn't reveal your mmr rating. This is how all other pvp multiplayers do it.
Probably, but game is full of smurfs currently so I don't see the difference