Serious Issue with this forum
Not enough people are posting pictures of cute cows...
>:(
Not enough people are posting pictures of cute cows...
>:(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@GoodBoyKaru This thread is for you I think
When I don't see a cow for more than 15-20 minutes I start to break out in hives ๐ฃ
I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED
mooo :3
Fr it's becoming an issue ๐
Thankyou for blessing us ๐ญ๐
You're welcome my subject. The King must take care of his people, after all.
Don't worry i got you :)
I hate you <3
Well I don't <3
I am, without words
Maybe I'm not a GoobyNugget stan after all ;-;
Aww ๐ฅฐ
You think they're cute?
WE EATS THEM.
>:)
That doesn't stop them being cute.
I'm sueing you for emotional damages
That's so mean ๐