PC Mouse Bug
Just wanna ask, is anyone else getting a bug at the moment where their mouse sensitivity feels really slow even though it hasn't changed in settings? My mouse also stops working on the game and can no longer click or use the UI. The strange thing is it's only on this game and nothing else. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing has worked.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
@alexgjitsu Unplug and replug in your mouse. That should fix it.
Tried that, doesn't help @AVoiceOfReason
@alexgjitsu Sorry, Bro. It worked for my dude. He had the same issue. It's a polling rate issue after the previous update. Seems to be affecting Logitech mouses. (Edit: Said LG Mouses instead of Logitech)
Ahhh ok, my mouse is logitech @AVoiceOfReason not sure if that has adjustable polling rate or not tbh.
@alexgjitsu I'm ######### XD I meant Logitech XD I don't think an LG mouse exists. Sorry about that. His has either 4-5 buttons on top to change his turning speed automatically also, if that helps.
@Erukani You had the same issue.
I have a G703 and currently have the same issues. Sometimes it'll half my sensitivity, other times it feels like I'm dragging it through mud constantly stopping and starting. Unplugging and plugging back in doesn't fix it, nor does using it wired so I'm not sure what causes it. The only way I can fix it is if I restart the game, and then it's a dice roll if it happens after the first game or not.
I have same issue. I tried on other games, mouse works perfect. But in DbD i have that problem now. I dont know how to fix it
Try to set your Windows scaling mode to 100% if you use bigger resolutions it will probably be set to 125% or 150%. In the past that resulted in some issues and is probably still not fixed knowing bhvr.
That's an Input Lag Problem. Changing resolution scale is the best way to fix this issue.
You need to set it to 100% not 125 or 150% because you start with those settings.
However, if 100% is your default, it's worth trying out 125% or 150%.
------------
@alexgjitsu
Make a thread in the technical problems section on the forum.
Yeah, basically what i said. Sorry if it wasnt clear enough.
Mine has been set to 100% ever since I got my PC and hasn't been changed since.
I can see there's a bug report in on this already, so please upvote that so we can see how many people are affected by this issue.