Is >60fps cheating?
I want to know if I am allowed to do it
I want to know if I am allowed to do it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah. Far more competitive games allow for 60FPS players to go against 120FPS players. DbD is hardly up to par for the increase in frames to matter outside personal preference.
Yes you are allowed to do it.
meanwhile us Console players just want a consistent 30 FPS while playing Killer
The only real benefit you'll see is from things like skill checks I think
Nothing to really write home about
Just drink a soda, it'll help you see faster.
Overclock my eyes
*froths violently at the mouth after the seventh 5-hour energy*
No, people used to do this just to have the skill checks not be as laggy of a mess.
It doesn't even help with that anymore.
Is cheating is you are playing ghostface or myers because it allows you to stalk survivors you cant even see
That's now how it works.
HELLO GORDON
It seems like cheating from the console pov, but no you're good.
Now this is a message you can hear when you read.
no most people are playing actually in 120fps (on pc), is just smoother.