when Saturday night was Blinddate, family fortune and Gladiators? ahhh fun times, also family fortunes, super market sweep and fun house? lol
Those were the staple of my households Saturday nights.. and i don't even know where to begin with fun house except from that hair on Mr Pat Sharp himself just wow lol
Oh Knightmare, i almost forgot about that.. i always wanted to be on that, just to wear that helmet
I liked it when the contestants panicked and suddenly all sense of direction went down the well. There was also a clip somewhere when the team had to cast a reverse spell, but ended up basically regurgitating alphabet soup instead.
But that skeletal monster was quite frightening at the time! A giant skeleton with a fanged human skull, but the body of a skeleton dog, but without the tail. That was quite the shocker!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah, I remember Family Fortunes... :D
I's taking me back lol
When I was a kid I was all about Snick on Saturday nights.
SMTV live! lol ^^
Yes I do but now I feel old lmao.
Those were the staple of my households Saturday nights.. and i don't even know where to begin with fun house except from that hair on Mr Pat Sharp himself just wow lol
The 21st night of September?
MAD TV was the best ๐๐๐คฃ
I remember Gladiators, that was about the only one of those that I watched.
You forgot "Knightmare". That show was a Friday evening religious viewing!
super market sweep, i liked that as a kid and shop till you drop.
Haha.
Oh I remember Gladiators...especially Jet! ๐ I feel like Alan Partridge.
I used to like Generation Game too, with Brucie and then Jim Davidson.
It used to be all good tv...and then Casualty started and it was bath time.
On Sunday evenings I used to hear the Poirot theme tune...it always reminded me: schoooool tomorrow ๐ฃ
Oh Knightmare, i almost forgot about that.. i always wanted to be on that, just to wear that helmet
I liked it when the contestants panicked and suddenly all sense of direction went down the well. There was also a clip somewhere when the team had to cast a reverse spell, but ended up basically regurgitating alphabet soup instead.
But that skeletal monster was quite frightening at the time! A giant skeleton with a fanged human skull, but the body of a skeleton dog, but without the tail. That was quite the shocker!