Haunted Ground and Noed question
What happens if I run both perks and 3 dull totems are cleansed but not the Hexes?
Will Noed trigger?
I actually expect a no, but I think there should be a fix that it actually does.
What happens if I run both perks and 3 dull totems are cleansed but not the Hexes?
Will Noed trigger?
I actually expect a no, but I think there should be a fix that it actually does.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's actually what I expected… I just think it takes away some diverse gameplay.
Hopefully the Devs can look into that.
They'll probably still be notified by NOED's existance if you hit them while they're still Exposed from cleansing Haunted Ground.
This has actually happened you get both effects on your screen notifying you that hey stupid you forgot something.
It's similar to Haunted Grounds and Rancor, you get notified that you're exposed while the Haunted ground timer counts down.
My Devour Hope can't be hidden behind Make Your Choice. :'(
EDIT: It will if haunted ground is cleansed, since one of the totems becomes dull. If not there will be no dull totem to which noed can be applied to. You can only hope for survivor to get greedy for 1000 points once the gates are powered.
Yeah I saw 2 lit totems once and their was no Ruin and DH enver proc'd so I knew what was up and didn't cleanse them.
The gates get powered and I'm busy opening 1 the killer was Spirit and someone decides to cleanse one of the totems just because.
Poof there went 3 ppl and I got chased out and then got flamed at why didn't i come back for them, well duh free 4k isn't happening because someone was greedy.
Oh and the other 3 all went for the closest gate where the totem was and was also where the killer went haha.