Jeff Vault = Best Vault
There should only be 2 vault types: fast and loud, or slow and quiet.
However, the Devs seem to dislike a perfect fix for some reason. Until they realize this, windows will be a death sentence.
There should only be 2 vault types: fast and loud, or slow and quiet.
However, the Devs seem to dislike a perfect fix for some reason. Until they realize this, windows will be a death sentence.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's not up to you.
If you describe windows as a "death sentence", maybe it's time for you to lower your expectations on windows saving you and plan around them instead.
I never said it was up to me to decide what does and doesn't go into games. That's what these forums are for.
Besides, I've already lowered my expectations of the devs to below rock bottom.
That's the spirit!
No really, that's about as high as you should have it.
Except infinites don't exist anymore. We are LONG passed the days when every window was open and every gap had a pallet in it.
No, it wouldn't. As long as bloodlust and mindgames still exist (even though they got rid of mindgames at the cow tree), then fast vaults would be fine. All the "medium" vaults do is cause people to DC from a worthless mechanic that the game attempts to draw the player to.
Not to mention dropping pallets is now simply more reactive than mindgame.
I still use bloodlust just fine at rank 1. It still works well for me.
I can still mindgame people just fine as well. I'm really enjoying the Spirit. You know, the killer built to mindgame.
Red stain doesn't go through walls when I play.
Make looping too easy? Do you really think it's hard to do right now? If you think running in a circle is difficult, then I suggest you play a different game.
Plus, you shouldn't fall for a fake window in the first place. No one in the right mind would run that close to a window and still vault it with the current "medium" vault.
Not to mention that attacks still go through windows anyway, so yeah...
Always has been. On what planet does dropping a pallet take longer to do than a mindgame? That's kinda the point. Pallets = easy. While mindgames = skillful.
I do well with bloodlust since killers are already faster than survivors and any speed boost I get is appreciated.
Sounds like someone doesn't understand how bloodlust and limited pallets work.
That was the case in the beginning and it was quite broken
They have been nerfed VERY hard last patch with the map balancing. I only know the good loop/infinite being the tree with the animals hanging on it with the pallet and the window.
Mindless looping is what you're talking about.
There's a lot more to pallets than reacting.
"windows will be a death sentence" ..... this isn't that big of a change... it may take a little time to get used to but that's it... this change is almost nothing, it only effects the tight areas and they admitted on stream that when an area is like that they only want the window to be fast vaulted from one side and that's because it's a near enough infinite loop...
There we go I just negated all your points. And I'm pretty sure no one thinks this is a good idea.
Nope. My problem is that I have glass shards stuck in my skin, and have to call a glazier.
Thanks for this.
if you take a slow vault that is your fault and you messed up, deal w it