MMR is still broken for Billy
It takes 10+ minutes to get a match with Billy and I'm being matched with actual rank 20s. I have 3000 hours in the game. I have confirmed with other friends who play Billy at a rank 1 level that they are also experiencing this. During the previous MMR test, Billy was bugged in the exact same way regarding the matchmaking. Why is he still like this nearly a year later on MMR? Like...how did nothing change in that amount of time?
Comments
You sure that this would only affect Billy?
and if it takes so much time, the matchmaking conditions get looser so it makes sense that it’s not a perfect match.
I have seen my fair share of rank 1's who don't play as one would expect a rank 1 to play. More like rank 16 or 17. Not even sure how they got to rank 1 with how they play so it's seems that rank does not necessarily signify skill.
I have only played maybe or 6 matches with the new system they are testing and a couple of them were with rank 1 killers. One of them was playing Billy and they seemed to be in the right skill level match going against survivors rank 15-18 even though it said they were rank 1.
Seems to affect M2 heavy killers mainly. Noticed it on Twins as well. My queues are near instant with every other killer and the matchmaking is sane. I queue with Billy or the Twins, I get brand new players after 10+ minutes. I'm in no way new to either killer.
How many games? I've been playing as one killer for about 10 games now, and I've noticed it's been getting slightly harder every few games.
LOOL i just tested this and can't get a game as billy either XD
10 minute wait so far.
Finally got a match and all brown rank survivors.
Ive found the MMR better in general on both survivor and killer!
"better"
It normalizes with other killers. I'm saying it's literally the same Billy bug with matchmaking from when they turned MMR on the first time. It doesn't work with him. Seems like it doesn't count chainsaw downs at all. Some people have played M1 only Billy and they were able to get better games. M2 only Billy= rank 20s.
you know the answer
Maybe they have genuinely different experiences than you?
Maybe, and both are valid bits of information.
However it needs to work for everyone or it can't/shouldn't be implemented.
Yes sure. But i never said you can’t share your experiences?
You were trying to disregard their feedback with your „better“ comment. But it would definitely help to know that it’s current implementation isn’t „the worst“ for everyone.
No, you just came to that conclusion on your own.