Honestly if they did 2 survivors I think it would be Leon and Jill as they are the most popular RE characters. My guess would just be one of them tho. Maybe Leon with a Chris skin the way they did Cheryl and the Silent Hill girls.
Honestly if they did 2 survivors I think it would be Leon and Jill as they are the most popular RE characters. My guess would just be one of them tho. Maybe Leon with a Chris skin the way they did Cheryl and the Silent Hill girls.
Jill is popular but not in the top 2. The top 2 for awhile have been Chris and Leon. Leon probably at #1 mainly for him being in the 2 most popular games. Jill is still cool though. She's definitely top 4.
I think Ethan would fit the best in dbd, since he's more of an Average Joe and not some military badass like most other RE protagonists are. That and RE7 is my favorite RE game.
i think ethan would make a pretty good survivor, he would just be ash 2.0. . the killer would be hard to pick since i cant imagine jack running after you with a fire axe
i think ethan would make a pretty good survivor, he would just be ash 2.0. . the killer would be hard to pick since i cant imagine jack running after you with a fire axe
I've actually considered Annette as a survivor, I think having someone who's not a goodie-two-shoes could be cool. It'd be extremely ironic if Birkin was the killer.
It would be nice to see a less iconic character. Plus, we haven't had the obsessive scientist archetype survivor.
I guess. It would be unique but I dont think its a good idea. I'm not against the idea, I just think its very unlikely to happen. Maybe as a legendary skin though.
I guess. It would be unique but I dont think its a good idea. I'm not against the idea, I just think its very unlikely to happen. Maybe as a legendary skin though.
Right, more popular characters are probably going to take up that slot. It's just that it seems a bit generic to me, valiant, heroic young survivors with stunning looks and voluptuous bodies and whatever. Middle aged half-villain scientist who wears mom jeans would shake things up.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Had a hard time deciding. But re4 is one of my fav resi games and I love how Ada looks there.
I most want Leon and Jill. Claire is kinda lame.
I tried to keep it more consistent but I see where you coming from. But hey, no one would complain if that happened.
Honestly if they did 2 survivors I think it would be Leon and Jill as they are the most popular RE characters. My guess would just be one of them tho. Maybe Leon with a Chris skin the way they did Cheryl and the Silent Hill girls.
Jill is popular but not in the top 2. The top 2 for awhile have been Chris and Leon. Leon probably at #1 mainly for him being in the 2 most popular games. Jill is still cool though. She's definitely top 4.
I think Ethan would fit the best in dbd, since he's more of an Average Joe and not some military badass like most other RE protagonists are. That and RE7 is my favorite RE game.
(I bet OP is starting to get sick of me)
i think ethan would make a pretty good survivor, he would just be ash 2.0. . the killer would be hard to pick since i cant imagine jack running after you with a fire axe
You mean with a shovel?
I'm sorry I don't see Annette Birkin anywhere
How can you not want Jill Valentine!?
I've actually considered Annette as a survivor, I think having someone who's not a goodie-two-shoes could be cool. It'd be extremely ironic if Birkin was the killer.
Jill Valentine but don't care if we got RE chapter.
Why would she be on here?
I don't specifically want her. I'd be fine with her but to me she's been kind of a boring character in some ways until at RE3R
he only had the shovel at the beginning of the game. he used many weapons in re7
So 3 survivors? That'd honestly be amazing.
It would be nice to see a less iconic character. Plus, we haven't had the obsessive scientist archetype survivor.
I'm just a fan of classic Resident Evil and if they are going to put a chapter in I would like the original characters.
I know. Itd just be a very unique weapon. + it allows for his mori to be him shoving it through your face like the cop.
I guess. It would be unique but I dont think its a good idea. I'm not against the idea, I just think its very unlikely to happen. Maybe as a legendary skin though.
Right, more popular characters are probably going to take up that slot. It's just that it seems a bit generic to me, valiant, heroic young survivors with stunning looks and voluptuous bodies and whatever. Middle aged half-villain scientist who wears mom jeans would shake things up.
Leon is definitely my first choice. It was a toss up between Claire and Ada, so I picked randomly.