Is the patch today or next week?
Sorry, I don't normally ask this but my memory has been really messed up the past couple of months. Everything's hazy and I don't know what's going on anymore
Sorry, I don't normally ask this but my memory has been really messed up the past couple of months. Everything's hazy and I don't know what's going on anymore
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not today. Next week most likely.
Mandy will just say that any dates given are just speculation and nothing has been officially said.
Unofficially: Next week.
listen.
You are back too. Noice. :)
I don't get it.
Fog is coming to get you. Joke aside, I hope you're doing well. Take care, and as people said before I do, rumors tell it'll be next week.
Shrek is love, Shrek is life
Between you guys and the new AVGN episode, starting to think I need to watch the Shrek movies 🤔
Thanks everyone!
1 and 2 are actually very good movies. The rest are meh.
Played DBD recently again, decided to give the forums another shot, thanks for the acknowledgment! Nice to see you too.
That's a nice rock
Yeah the shrek movies are awesome