People wanted ricochet add on basekit, but sadly got the short end of the stick.
Well we failed guys, our feedback didn't work because PTB as always doesn't mean anything. The most fun add on instead of being basekit, got nerfed for unjustified reasons. Might as well rename the Trickster to the Weakster, we'll see how he looks on live servers next week.
Comments
That's the one change I wanted the most, I'm so sad. I don't have a main but Trickster could've been the one. Not anymore though
Honestly if they made single bounce base kit, but made it so the first bonce of a knife cannot be off the ground (So you can't aim at the feet) he would be so much more fun to play as.
Not even talking about any bonus damage, I could care less, sure he would still suck and lose every match, but at least I could have fun bouncing knives at people. I would rather they appropriately reward those very hard and difficult shots to make, but they seem dead set against that for some reason so I guess that is never going to be a thing.....rather reward just holding M1 for spam instead I guess.
Well at least it won't be long before having all perks on him as I desperately scour every bloodweb for that one purple addon
Honestly, I am mostly pushing for fun changes like making blade bounce base kit because tbh I do think they will EVENTUALLY listen and buff him like a month or two after he goes live and is bullied at like a 30% kill rate for a while.
So I just want him to be more enjoyable, I can live with him being under powered as hell for a bit, if it means making him more fun to play as first.
Guys it’s not over he’s not out yet when he comes out tell the devs what you want and they will add it later in the hotfix patch you guys said the UI wouldn’t change yet they changed it back just wait for him to come out then give al the feedback you want
Sorry bro but it's time you wake up
They have done this twice first time hallowed blight event then again with the ui
What we dont get is why dont they learn
Next chapter, as a community, let’s just ask for the opposite of what we want and then see what happens. Like, this p2b, people should have expressed how strong he was and recommended we remove that ricochet add-on entirely...
Maybe then we’d have a buff version with cool built in trick shots...
You answered it yourself, inconsistency.
This wouldn’t even make him that much stronger but it would give him a lot more identity on the roster and stray him away from huntress so I’m all for it
They're still playing it so extremely safe and relying on data to tell them everything which is why they're not learning. Our feedback from the PTB means literally nothing when all they do is gather data and go from there.
I'll def still play him either way. I mostly want ricochet basekit because it'll be fun and it'll give him something that huntress/slinger/PH/plague don't have even if he's still weaker than them, although I wouldn't expect to be pulling off anything particularly impressive with it all that often
He'll get some better changes after he hits the live build when even more people complain about how ######### he is as the PTB players aren't enough to make good enough change it seems.
Gotta love those StAtIsTiCs