Why did I play against Legion on like 10 out of 20 matches tonight?
It's the strangest thing, even back to back matches have put me up against Legions. They are indeed many.
I know there's the Thana challenge for getting all survivors injured at once--where he/she is a damn good choice for that---but Thana was on half the Legions or less.
At times I thought some were the same killer from earlier, but checking afterwards and it wasn't ever the case anytime that I'd noticed.
There's the possibility of freak coincidence still--but I don't really think that's it. I'm reminded of a time last week when I ran into Hillbilly after Hillbilly when I almost never see him these days.
Is there some flaw where daily's aren't truly randomized, and instead--for example--picked from a small pool of 5 or so different objectives?
(Now that I think about it, my daily yesterday was actually to tag 4 people with Feral Frenzy too.)
Comments
If you can't beat them join them
also me and my friends were doing a competition where we played killer so there were 3 legions
Could also be they just enjoy Legion.
They are actually pretty fun
He also ranks up more easily than most killers and gets BP more easily than most as well so that could be a factor
The Legion is Legion. Legion Legion Legion.
Legion.
Legion mains rise up! We grow in number!
Honestly, this is so random sometimes. Two days ago I went against 7 Spirits, 6 of them with Stridor. Yesterday, I played against 4 Hags. 4 Hags is usually the amount I get in half a year.
Sometimes DBD-Matchmaking is pretty strange.
I remember one night every match was Rank 1 Nurse main like 4 games in a row. My last game that night was against a Doctor IIRC. which is kind of funny. (I thought the match would never end, though. We got 3 gen'd HARD, and Doc would NOT leave his area, which gave us time to heal) Though the Claudette wouldn't let me heal her, even though Doc had sloppy butcher. She just selfcared the whole time. Me and my friend managed to get the last gen done eventually. I think Doc either gave up on it, or didn't think we'd have time to finish it.
I had 2 Micheals with Monitor and Abuse, pretty spooky back to back.
Both were indoormaps so he could just pop around any corner without warning.
Maybe it was people wanting to get their rank back after reset? Legion may not be your favorite and may have some flaws, but no one can deny that they are ridiculously good at getting pips. Seriously, I'm pretty sure they're the only Killer I've ever pipped off a 1k with.
It’s weird sometimes you just get unlucky. Fought 4 plagues in one day at one point.