No Mither Suggestion

No Mither trades something huge(a health state) for no blood trails and the ability to recover from the dying state alone. No Mither should completely 100% silence your groans of pain because regardless you will always be one hit and be picked up to a hook. In this instance even with that 100% silence you will still not have in comparison value to that of a health state.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I do agree, No Mither does need some love. It's a hard perk to buff, but to be honest I think it just needs to go. Killers will NEVER slug someone using No Mither if they've got half a brain cell, so the perk is really just something for shits n' giggles at this point. Just a completely different perk would be great, and maybe make No Mither a universal perk. At least then I can run meme builds on all my survivors a lot easier.

  • At this point the perk is kinda an optional hard mode. I’m fine with that and do use it from time to time

  • @Phasmamain said:

    At this point the perk is kinda an optional hard mode. I’m fine with that and do use it from time to time

    The problem with no mither is its not really hard on one person it kinda hinders the whole team because that guys 1 hit so cant rely on him to loop for to long against a amazing killer. Also oni its just death to everyone Lol.

  • It should at the very least give you additional BP for using it and surviving the match (not just using it in general. ) Maybe it could give your fellow survivors some extra BP too to even things out since you are a much bigger risk.


    Its insane to me that having extra bp hasn't always been the case. I have other issues with it but that should at the very least be in it

  • What if you add Iron Will with No Mither?

    I never used No Mither to tell.

  • @Anniehere said:

    What if you add Iron Will with No Mither?

    I never used No Mither to tell.

    those two together should completely nullify Stridor as well.

  • the perk doesnt need a buff, it needs a complete rework. change up the whole idea of the perk