New Chapter Date?

When is All-Kill coming out? My friend said it's this Tuesday but I'm not sure. I hope it is though I'm impatient ASF

Comments

  • Should be the 23rd of March.

    So no, not this Tuesday, but the next.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    Should be the 23rd of March.

    So no, not this Tuesday, but the next.

    Aw damn, that's so long ;-;

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    Should be the 23rd of March.

    So no, not this Tuesday, but the next.

    If that is correct then I'm happy as I have a day off then 😂😜

  • They can take as long as they want with that killer as long as he's strong upon release.

  • Honestly I look forward to it but I don’t as well, like the concept of the killer was interesting but then they made him a kpop star and well...eh it went from scary to joke like almost every killer can give anyone a heart attack but him ehhhhhhhhh not likely unless they give him a really cool skin I’m just gonna buy him because I didn’t spend my time grinding blood points to not get the new killer

  • @TheCursedTitan said:

    Honestly I look forward to it but I don’t as well, like the concept of the killer was interesting but then they made him a kpop star and well...eh it went from scary to joke like almost every killer can give anyone a heart attack but him ehhhhhhhhh not likely unless they give him a really cool skin I’m just gonna buy him because I didn’t spend my time grinding blood points to not get the new killer

    If you don't think a psychopath chasing after you with knives and a bat is scary, then I don't know what you're expecting at this point.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    They can take as long as they want with that killer as long as he's strong upon release.

    Cool, that's nice, I'm still impatient

  • @TheCursedTitan said:

    Honestly I look forward to it but I don’t as well, like the concept of the killer was interesting but then they made him a kpop star and well...eh it went from scary to joke like almost every killer can give anyone a heart attack but him ehhhhhhhhh not likely unless they give him a really cool skin I’m just gonna buy him because I didn’t spend my time grinding blood points to not get the new killer

    Read his backstory, it's less scary grr horror but a psychopath, what makes him scary is the fact that he is a normal person who can di those things

  • @TheCursedTitan said:

    Honestly I look forward to it but I don’t as well, like the concept of the killer was interesting but then they made him a kpop star and well...eh it went from scary to joke like almost every killer can give anyone a heart attack but him ehhhhhhhhh not likely unless they give him a really cool skin I’m just gonna buy him because I didn’t spend my time grinding blood points to not get the new killer

    imo it's not the killer that's scary, it's the tension of being found by something you don't want to be found by. it could be a unicorn that farts butterflies, and i'd still hide from it, and feel the tension of it searching for me.

  • @TheCursedTitan said:

    Honestly I look forward to it but I don’t as well, like the concept of the killer was interesting but then they made him a kpop star and well...eh it went from scary to joke like almost every killer can give anyone a heart attack but him ehhhhhhhhh not likely unless they give him a really cool skin I’m just gonna buy him because I didn’t spend my time grinding blood points to not get the new killer

    Somehow a KPop star (who is a sociopathic sadistic serial killer) is a No-Go, but a Cowboy is okay? Because Cowboys are scary, right? And edgy Teenagers or a Doctor (we are disregarding the lore after all) are also super scary, just like a Clown (Coulrophobia is not really that common..).