What's a m1 killer to do in this situation

Egc starts you have a downed player and the player that was trying to distract you goes down due to no pallets you kill the downed player and hook the other player about 1:30s on the egc the hooked player is first hook deliverance.

I go to hit them but I frames even though they were moving on my screen. I go cloak to sprint infront of them and I down them allready infront of the gate and ds.

Gg and saftie pip. Almost de pip so what's one to do there not like I could of hit the other player because the killer dropped their deck of cards and had to pick all 52 of them up

Also ruin gone in 23s placed neatly next to the gen that 2 spawned on

Comments

  • That's not just M1 killers. They get hooked after the last gen is done and they have DS, they're out.

  • I go to hit them but I frames even though they were moving on my screen.

    Should have waited more.

  • You had to of forced DS earlier in the match, if the player goes down in an area that you can still apply pressure to, might as well eat it and ensure they cant use it later while being around to pressure a gen/ remaining survivors in the area.

    Of course it's not like this is a fun thing to do and against better survivors this is more unlikely to happen

    There's also mori's, rancor, Devour Hope, Blood Warden in your situation. (again, not like this is practical, but still)

  • There's pretty much nothing you can do as killer.

    Deliverance+DS near an opened exit gate is a guaranteed escape as lomg as the survivor doesn't miss their DS

  • @White_Owl said:

    I go to hit them but I frames even though they were moving on my screen.

    Should have waited more.

    Well they aren't supposed to have I frames when they can move but I'm assuming latince screwed me and no I had to hit them exactly when they could move they had deadhead and would of gotten to a pallet then body blocks

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    You had to of forced DS earlier in the match, if the player goes down in an area that you can still apply pressure to, might as well eat it and ensure they cant use it later while being around to pressure a gen/ remaining survivors in the area.

    Of course it's not like this is a fun thing to do and against better survivors this is more unlikely to happen

    There's also mori's, rancor, Devour Hope, Blood Warden in your situation. (again, not like this is practical, but still)

    Mori wouldn't work deliverance means they were on their first hook

    blood warden could of worked but never know when you get there

    rancor they would have to be my obsession meaning i would of allready had to eaten their DS and i wouldn't be in that situation

    And if my ruin was one in 24s my devour definitely wouldn't lasted

  • What's upsets me is if I ran noed I probably would of got called a bad killer that's the funny part

    Because everybody seems to think noed = no skill

  • @onemind said:

    What's upsets me is if I ran noed I probably would of got called a bad killer that's the funny part

    Because everybody seems to think noed = no skill

    i like to run dh and noed and boy they get salty

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    You had to of forced DS earlier in the match, if the player goes down in an area that you can still apply pressure to, might as well eat it and ensure they cant use it later while being around to pressure a gen/ remaining survivors in the area.

    Of course it's not like this is a fun thing to do and against better survivors this is more unlikely to happen

    There's also mori's, rancor, Devour Hope, Blood Warden in your situation. (again, not like this is practical, but still)

    But sometimes taking a DS early for no reason is what puts you in these lose-lose situations at end game. You just don't do this. "I need to take this DS now so I don't have to worry about it later when I'm camping them." That's literally assuming early on that you're losing no matter what, and there's the real problem for killer players.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    You had to of forced DS earlier in the match, if the player goes down in an area that you can still apply pressure to, might as well eat it and ensure they cant use it later while being around to pressure a gen/ remaining survivors in the area.

    Of course it's not like this is a fun thing to do and against better survivors this is more unlikely to happen

    There's also mori's, rancor, Devour Hope, Blood Warden in your situation. (again, not like this is practical, but still)

    What horrible advice.

    If you 'force'' a DS then you lose pressure and there's no reason to do so unless you have another survivor slugged. You just lose if you think taking a DS is a good thing.

  • Deliverance + DS is just a nasty combo. The only thing you could really do is hook that guy earlier in the match so he couldn't use Deliverance later.

    Though to be fair, since he managed to get Deliverance activated and made it to the end of the match without being hooked even once, I think he kinda deserved to escape. You gotta spread the damage earlier so perks like Deliverance don't come back to bite you later.

  • If EGC start when there are more than 3 players still alive, then u r basically FKed as a M1 killer unless u have NOED. It's fine, sometimes killer lose the game, u can't always win

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Kind of funny that the counter to DS is to actually do what the perk is supposed to prevent: tunneling. If you can, try getting rid of DS while still at 5 or 4 gens, as later on it's a devasting perk, specially on EGC.

    Yea ur right this is a OP combo