Funny Thread about wrongly perceived perk icons
I was wondering if anyone else saw something else just to realize you were wrong for a longer then you are proud off XD
I will start with one:
I thought We're gonna live forever would show David King and a ball for over 1 year... I somehow did not even question why there is a ball but then I looked closer and shattered my reality.
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
HAHAHAHA! I swear now that you say it I see it for the first time in my life! 1 sec ago I couldn't tell what I am seeing even for 1 Mio €!
Actually I thought she was holding some tissue in both her hands and was sniffing at it until I looked at the picture in your post XD
i somehow didn’t find my imagination weird...
I actually assumed it was a bunch of tv screens... XD
me too! I understood it was photos/paper only when I saw it in this thread XD
I thought it was supposed to be Cheryl shooting tendrils from her hands, not summoning the Entity
I thought he was choking himself
Haha all these are great. I know I'm 2 days behind but My 2 is Leader, I literally thought I was the leader of the group when I ran it and it made me so nervous lol 2 is Fixated,I always called it the Sailboat perk until somebody said that's feet lol 🤦♀️